New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Green Hornet?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Looks like it exists but it's pretty rare.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...-8&sa=N&tab=iw

When you sprayed it with insecticide and it did not die, you could have made it resistant to it or it probably already is. Insecticides can also be a factor in evolution...

Kinagat ka ba?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kung hindi tinatablan ng insecticide yan malamang hulk yan

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Yung itim-grey lang yung kumagat sa akin... Buti nalang, may OFF ako dito. I bought it most especially for community trips namin sa slums. Sana di ako magka-dengue... hehehe... Mabasa ko nga symptomas nun... Saan na ba Health Care book ko.

Anyway, I want to see the green mosquito again... It was a good oppurtunity though. I hope I could take a picture of it!

How is it possible na-ma-immune ang lamok sa insecticide? Does this mean na, insecticide must also produce a more toxic material?
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I've seen green mosquitos in many places including Colombia and Turkey as well the Philippines (at Leyte). I don't know how dangerous they are. But as a general rule, I splatter any mosquito that tries to bite me. To me, they're all dangerous as a carrier of disease.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; October 5th, 2007 at 02:26 AM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Yung dengue mosquito ay may 'tiger stripes', lalo na sa may likod. Usually white and black stripes.

You can't miss them, medyo malaki sila compared to the usual gray mosquito. Once palang me nakakita nito, pinatay ko agad.

Usually daytime sila lumalabas. Pinaka-infectious daw sila during dawn mga 5am and dusk 5pm-7pm.

Pareng drey, for simple, effective and fun pest control, kesa insecticide, bumili you yung bug zapper na mukhang tennis racket. Saya gamitin yun.

HTH

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    If you get bitten you might end up as a super human being

[SIZE=4]or[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]worst is[/SIZE]

hehehe

:hihihi:
    Last edited by Taurus; October 5th, 2007 at 08:10 AM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    aedis aegypti mosquitoes (dengue skitters) are striped insects and are usually active at dusk/dawn. they are low flying too. just can't understand why you'd say that the mosquitoes are "most infectious" at dawn and dusk. they are more active during these times but being infectious is a different matter.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka bakla yun lamok....heheheh berde ang dugo...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mutated mosquito... baka x-mosquito yan.

seriously, baka dahil lang sa light mo kaya nagmukhang green.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
I think I saw a Green Mosquito!