tawad pala, akala ko tumutuwad
    nyahahahaha! :evillaugh

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oist oist.....

OT na talaga...herehrerherherherher

Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    Miss april_ryan,

After two months and no less than THREE rom updates to the Atom, it can now be considered workable and almost stable, so if you know how to tinker with PPCs, i can say that its relatively safe to get one already.......

of course if you can stomach the 55k entry fee!!! Potek yan!!! I'd rather get a frickin laptop!

Trade in ko na lang yung mini ko next year for the Atom! ;)
    pajerokid,

i read the review of the atom at cnet, good review naman. price is the only drawback kasi nga mahal siya. maybe if it gets included in the globe/smart promos (with line), there will be a bit of a reduction in price. for example, when i got my mini last year, it was retailing at about 39K (handset lang). pero with a globe line, i got it for about 25k.

in the meantime, maybe i'll try the black xda mini. andami ko na ring nabiling programs over the internet (about 3-4), sayang din. yung 24k price is lower than what is offered at Plan 1200 for globe/smart, kaya i think it's very reasonable na.

can you tell me where exactly in GH did you get your black xda mini? i haven't been there in a while kasi - virra mall, shoppesville or the theatre mall?

Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    boybi, do we have an XDA mini thread sa gadgets? if yes, paki post naman link dito para dun na lang tayong mga mini-me.
    i started one there, shortly after i got my mini. i think it's one of the threads referred to you by boybi. hay naku, naalala ko na naman yung nawala ko.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
I lost my 02 XDA mini