New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by unmarked View Post
    Basta the next time you deal with them on the phone try your best na wag mag init ang ulo mo. It is very hard given your situation. But agents are inclined to give you the absolute bare minimum pag naibuhos mo ang galit sa kanila. Its unfair, but thats just how it is.

In my case, things got moving once I turned into an "irate customer". I was patient for several months and it was only after I got really mad that my issue was resolved This wasn't Lazada btw.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    ^^as long as hindi ka irate na namemersonal its fine I think. Although i feel (i came from that industry kasi) na when customers 'ask for help' genuinely, instead of demanding it (the American way, entitlement etc) mas tutulungan ka rin talaga.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Hey guys, great news! The new Lazada extention is ready for use! Now you can check the price history on all sellers whith the "Lazada Price Tracker". You can see how the price changed before and if it's up you can wait until it will go down or you can ask the seller for a discount! The extention is available just for browser chrome for now! Chrome Web Store

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    pansin ko Lazda nag-discriminate pag nagpapa deliver ako either sa office ko sa Fort BGC or sa Ortigas, walang kapalpakan. minsan next day delivery pa kahit na nakalagay sa order eh 5 days to 1 week. kasi may tiga -receive ako and professionalized kami . pero pag sa mga bahay residential, dun ata nagkarun ng problems.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    pansin ko Lazda nag-discriminate pag nagpapa deliver ako either sa office ko sa Fort BGC or sa Ortigas, walang kapalpakan. minsan next day delivery pa kahit na nakalagay sa order eh 5 days to 1 week. kasi may tiga -receive ako and professionalized kami . pero pag sa mga bahay residential, dun ata nagkarun ng problems.
    you can only blame your household personnel.
    also, office addresses are usually easier to find than home addresses.

i just recently found out, that it is easier to have items delivered in the office rather than in the residence.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Office address is usually more convenient for delivery personnel ... they operate during normal working hours ... unlike residential addresses ...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hinde rin at least based on my experience. Whether office equipment or residential maayos naman delivery. Delivery guys send SMS early on the morning Kung on the way na sila. So pag nasa bahay pa ako I'll call the number and ask Kung malapit na sila Then I'll just wait or just leave authorization letter pag hinde pa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Office address is usually more convenient for delivery personnel ... they operate during normal working hours ... unlike residential addresses ...
    Depende siguro sa address pero laging late dumating ang delivery nila sa amin. Napapagsarhan tuloy.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I just bought an item from the Lazada flash sale. I was supposed to order this in Amazon ($5.41 or P273.31) It was priced at P273 in Lazada so I made sure I completed my purchase in less than 30 mins. It's free shipping too! If the product is good, I will be hoarding on the next flash sale. It's authentic because the seller linked Lazada from their official FB page.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I just bought an item from the Lazada flash sale. I was supposed to order this in Amazon ($5.41 or P273.31) It was priced at P273 in Lazada so I made sure I completed my purchase in less than 30 mins. It's free shipping too! If the product is good, I will be hoarding on the next flash sale. It's authentic because the seller linked Lazada from their official FB page.
    Welcome Back Cathy!!!

And Happy 10th Anniversary in Tsikot! Yeah!

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

33.1K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast