New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I just went to HP yesterday in Makati. My notebook's LCD got busted again. Here's the weird thing. I got my laptop serviced about a year or two years ago for the LCD. No problems with the service, thye accepted it and got it repaired. Now, when I got back for the second LCD repair, HP told me that they are not accepting any units that was not released here in the Philippines. I bought mine at Saudi. Is this right? I though HP was supposed to be international...they told me that they won't have the parts here in the philippines since they did not release that particular model and they were given a memorandum (??) not to repair laptops that were not released here. Another weird thing, one of the personells were using the same HP notebook as mine. Could anyone help? I'm trying to find a way to get my laptop serviced here in the Philippines. The last resort would be to send this back to Saudi. Though I could get parts there and sent here, I'm not sure if HP Philippines will service it...could anyone help? I need suggestions...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try looking for Nexus Technologies. I used to work there and we used to repair hp & compaq laptop PCs.

http://www.nexustech.com.ph/ab_home.php

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    btw, look for jorge (pronounced george). He's the head of the repair department (located on the 2nd floor).

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Im working in one of the Major Distributor of HP & Compaq Laptops.

Baka pwede kita matulungan. Just PM me if u need help

HP service center