New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my house has a granite polish tiles as a flooring...I just recently notice that meron part sa den ko na meron mga scratches....I think someone drag something that cause the scratches...ang pangit tingnan kasi ivory color pa din naman yun floorings ko...

meron bang nabibili na rubbing compound for tiles or something para maalis yun scratches?

TIA

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    if it would be a deep scratch, i think there are fillers for those, like the fillers for granites.

however if there are many swirls like scratches, i dont think they could be repaired, maybe you could polish them, to mask the scratches

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Pare pano kung lagyan mo na lang ng carpet or something to cover the scratches?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try baking soda diluted in vinegar and water.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Pare pano kung lagyan mo na lang ng carpet or something to cover the scratches?
    hinde bagay eh, beside mabilis dudumi kasi palabas ng garden yun den...

Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    try baking soda diluted in vinegar and water.
    hinde ba panglinis lang yan? can that concoction remove scratches...

* cutedoc, I think ipa-polish ko muna then pag hinde nakuha eh hanap ako ng filler sa mga depot...thanks

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    If it's embedded on the tile you can still take it out with a brush and some fluid. If it's rubber embedded on the tile alcohol should take it out. If it's plastic, alcohol or acetone will.

However if it's a scratch then yes go with the filler approach. Worse comes to worst if the rest of the house is so clean then replacing the tiles might be your best option to get that perfect look.

how to remove scratches in tiles?