New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you're gonna do it yourself, add gloves and protective eyewear to your list.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ and a mask if you hate the odor of the paint.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    if you have to buy brushes, rollers, roller pan, etc, just hire a painter to do the job

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Agree. Just hire somebody to paint your fence. Wala ka pang pagod.

Now if you DIY, mas mabilis ang trabaho if you'll use rollers. Mas mahirap Cathy kung magbu-brocha ka lang........

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    if you have to buy brushes, rollers, roller pan, etc, just hire a painter to do the job
    Our pintor retired already He used to paint our house every 5 years I think. Ever since he retired all the pintors we got were PALPAK

My neighbor knows an all around guy but I am not sure if he has brushes etc. If he has brushes, I will hire him. If not, I'll just do the fence myself. Exercise pa. hehe.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    if you're gonna do it yourself, add gloves and protective eyewear to your list.
    I'm not really maselan. Sometimes I like to get dirty.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I'm not really maselan. Sometimes I like to get dirty.
    Hmmmmmm clue clue hahahaha

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ^^ and a mask if you hate the odor of the paint.
    There are latex paints that are odorless.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    2 persons will be working on our fence for P1000 pakyaw. They can finish the job in or 1-1.5 days. If the fence wasn't dirty, their labor would only be P500, but since it's tedious to clean the algae, they're charging me P1000. Seems expensive to me or or is it reasonable? I haven't agreed to it yet. Ang liit lang ng pipintahan (2 big cans worth of paint) kasi yung ibang area sa harap ng bahay pebbles.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    what's the surface area of the work? if you're concerned about the 500-peso differential, compare mo kung ano ang mura if you have to buy a steel brush and let a tambay do it so that pagkatuyo, pintura na lang yung mga pintor mo for 500

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
How to Paint Concrete