New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by gaspanic View Post
    25 years old. That was a year ago.

That is the car that I'm driving now. 99 civic vti
    sarap ng feeling pag yung oto mo galing sa dugo't pawis mo.

BTW, I'm an engineer. Medyo pinalad kaya nakabili ng oto.

God is good.
    All the time!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    ...mine at age 36,talagang sariling sikap,mahilig kasi ako sa sasakyan kaya kahit xlt jeep lang pinagsikapan kong makabili noon,nag-ofw ako para makaipon;

now i'm a proud owner of 3 cars and 2 motorbikes,talagang hirap at pawis kasi ang puhunan kaya masarap ang pakiramdam pag nakikita mo ang pinagpaguran mo:cool01:;

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    28 years old ako noong nabili ko ang 1st car ko last june lang medyo natagalan kasi pamilyado na akong tao pero proud kasi galing sa dugo at pawis ko kahit 2nd hand lang....but sadly na aksidente ako ngayun nasa motor pool ang kotse ko, kaya back to my honda xrm motorbike ulit galing din sa sarili kong bulsa... malapit na ulit magawa after spending 70k sa repairs at parts...

26 when I started working abroad. After 3 yrs, I purchased a 2nd hand 2002 Corolla (bank loaned) and after 4 yrs I paid it off. Sold it and replaced with my 2nd car--06 Accord.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Bought the first car with my own money at age 26, ni-loan ko sa bank but I paid 60% DP (ayaw ko kasi yung masyado malaki ang utang), it was a 2003 CRV, yun nga lang, sold it after 3 months and bought a second hand MB. I used the proceeds from the sale of the CRV then paid off my bank loan, yung sobrang pera ang pinangbili ko ng MB. That was the last time na bumili ako ng car under financing.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    i paid for it when i was 23 pa, last Nov 2010... but i drove it when i was 24 na, Dec 2010...

im proud of it coz it's my own money... i never really thought of buying one but ever since i moved in Metro Manila - i thought i really need it and it's a necessity.. hirap mag taxi dito eh, dami salbahe and abusadong cab drivers.. and di rin ako marunong mag jeep or bus or mrt...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

At age 22, after I graduated from college and taught for a couple of trimesters in the university,- during my first year working in the industry.

During my teaching days,- nauubos lang ang suweldo kakakain sa college canteen....

12.2K:lawn:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    These are short great stories of success.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    success story na pala ang buying a car

i thought a success story is like building a restaurant brand and selling majority stake to Jollibee for P3,000,000,000

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by galant E SS View Post
    These are short great stories of success.
    I really admire those people who became financially independent and were able to make big purchases in their 20s. I can't figure out how some people do it. In my first job my officemates and I were even abunado with our salary. I couldn't even afford to pay for gas then.

I do hope someday I could afford to buy my own car or even better buy my parents a car

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
how old were you when you bought your first car out of your own money?