New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Once a day? Once a week?

I think it's very attractive if a man is ALWAYS clean shaven. It gives the impression that the man has structure, discipline and excellent grooming

2. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Once a day? Once a week?

I think it's very attractive if a man is ALWAYS clean shaven. It gives the impression that the man has structure, discipline and excellent grooming
    3x a week

Sent from my heart using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2018
    Once a day? Once a week?

I remember when "F4" was all the rage here in Manila.
    Pol Medina, through character Mang Dagul in Pugad Baboy indignantly said:

"Saan ka naman nakakita ng lalakeng nagaahit ng kile-kile?!?!"

Naku, I share his sentiments, lalo na for some of these Korean boy bands na sobrang linis, they look... gay...

===
    I agree naman that a guy should be clean, and in most cases, should trim (excess) hair- even "below the belt" pero yung clean shaven na armpits??? A bit too vain for me.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by SoleusBB View Post
    I remember when "F4" was all the rage here in Manila.
    Pol Medina, through character Mang Dagul in Pugad Baboy indignantly said:

"Saan ka naman nakakita ng lalakeng nagaahit ng kile-kile?!?!"

Naku, I share his sentiments, lalo na for some of these Korean boy bands na sobrang linis, they look... gay...

===
    I agree naman that a guy should be clean, and in most cases, should trim (excess) hair- even "below the belt" pero yung clean shaven na armpits??? A bit too vain for me.
    Hi Doctor I was referring to facial hair :P

I do agree that men shaving pit hair seems gay. WTF?!?! Re hair down there, I was blown away when a friend told me that some women leave it natural. It's more acceptable for men but a trim or shave would indeed be nice.

I do find it a turn on when a guy is NATURALLY NOT balbon. Agree on the Korean boy bands, they look androgynous already. Mga mukhang lampa

Sa first job ko, may guys na napagsasabihan ng manager kasi hindi everyday nagsha shave. Yung German VP boss ko naman, the girls told me that they are crushing on him because he looks so fresh and neat. My boss mentioned to me that he shaves daily. My dad does the same as well. In fact, when my Dad had a stroke and was at the ICU, he was complaining that he has to shave! I think that was the only time I saw my Dad with a bit of facial hair.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Once a day? Once a week?

electric gamit ni boss mo... either philips or that german brand made in china lol.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    electric gamit ni boss mo... either philips or that german brand made in china lol.
    No. He said he doesn't use electric

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    sounds like you interviewed and interrogated him already

8. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    I do every other day or every 2 days depende sa haba na ng hair. Bald din down there as my wife likes it clean.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    I like facial hair

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    I like facial hair

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    i have white facial hair lol

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast