New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    I work on month on, month off basis. Whenever Im home, I prepare them for school, pick them up even my school buses sila then ice cream date or morning snack for my pre schooler, afternoon snack naman sa grade schooler ko. We play the same video games (2k etc). Try to cook dinner once in a while. During weekends, its either malls, eating out, kiddie theme parks, groceries or playhouses. Pag long weekend, swimming or out of town trips. I spend some time then with their home works and school projects. Medyo kalaban lang talaga ang mga ipads.

Whenever Im at work, i see to it that we see each other everyday. Talk even for a few minutes.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

in my case, it's..
    "how much time do your kids spend with you?"

empty nest syndrome..
    Looks like we are on the same boat

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Re. empty nesters, do you have common interests with your kids? In my case, my dad and I love cars and road trips so even as i grew older, we still had bonding time either at the shop/garage (one of our last bonding moments before he died unexpectedly was scouring Banawe for surplus parts), or the odd road trip. I have relatives and friends who are married and they have sport activities with their folks (i.e. golf).

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Full time after work, and weekends.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Re. empty nesters, do you have common interests with your kids? In my case, my dad and I love cars and road trips so even as i grew older, we still had bonding time either at the shop/garage (one of our last bonding moments before he died unexpectedly was scouring Banawe for surplus parts), or the odd road trip. I have relatives and friends who are married and they have sport activities with their folks (i.e. golf).
    Not an empty nester yet but I play counterstrike and left for dead with my son. Im so bad at dota and lol though. With my daughter we talk about helpdesk support, csat and dsat.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    My baby daughter is less than a year old. I spend time with her every weekday morning and every weekend. She is usually asleep when I arrive home. I happily said bye to barkada night outs, gym, basketball and lessen OT work as much as possible

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123