New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Ano po ang typical rate pag may gustong magfranchise ng business nyo?

is it 1/5th or 1/4th of the initial investment needed, etc? eh yung name lang ang kukunin at hindi na kami magbibigay ng tech support?

I really have no idea. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    i dunno if there's an industry wide standard for this, but franchise fee pricing is very subjective. if you're franchising a new product/name in the market, chances are low pa ang franchise fee niyan (P150k - 300k) as they have yet to establish a name for themselves. pero if you're franchising a known brand na, sigurado mahal na yan. at the end of the day, it's the perception of getting your money's worth that's the ultimate benchmark for franchise fee pricing.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ayt thanks! anymore input would be appreciated. just to give you an idea, the business costs 800 k initially.

isa pa lang branch namen pero magande yung set up kaya cguro na-attract. the truth is, anyone could set it up on their own. cguro wala syang time to do the leg work.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may operations manual and all the legal bases covered ka na ba pre?

if not, i suggest you hire a franchising consultant instead, daming intricacies kasi sa deal that you need to address eh...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bad driver: ano yung business?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oo nga ano ba yan pinapa franchise mo?

PM mo naman sa akin oh

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pwede mo ba ipost kung anong klaseng business yan? baka maraming maging interested dito. if not, pa PM nalang rin.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    may operations manual and all the legal bases covered ka na ba pre?

if not, i suggest you hire a franchising consultant instead, daming intricacies kasi sa deal that you need to address eh...
    yep, tama si theveed

you want to be sure that fully protected ka legally with respect to your rights, obligations, undertakings, guarantees, liabilities and most especially with your intellectual property

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    madami kasing factors eh, isa na yun, yung kailangan registered sa IPO yung trademark mo, mga 2 years hintayan nyan.

tapos syempre you must work out a deal na fair to both parties sa long term.

legalities will cover both of your a$$es when it comes to either party not living up to expectations whether sa operations, reporting of sales, supply of inventory, support etc.

bili ka entrepreneur magazine, may mga consultants dun naka ad sa likod.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Wow, ok Theveed, thanks. dami palang technicalities. pwede kayang parang agreement between 2 parties muna since sobrang bago lang business namen?

yung fair to both parties in the long term, eh, since name lang and initial set-up ung gusto nila, it really depends on their location and how they run it na

right now, The only thing we can protect is the nice logo and design of the area. hehehe.

We will talk to a franchising consultant then now that I know that there is such a person. hehe.

Boybi, Kimpoy and Happy Gilmore, PM ko nalang. btw, it's nothing revolutionary, ok? just a simple business.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
how much should one charge for FRANCHISING?