New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    pokpok ba try ko post dito picture nung isang 1st class na pokpok....

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    Hindi pepe kasi ang type niya talaga si Pepe
    ready sing.. me dumila sa batuta ni pepe..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    As much as people say virgins are boring in bed, I like "corrupting the pure"...

If the girl is nervous, best to get her to relax. Reassuring words and a bit of gentle caresses will help.

Given you don't want to any penetration, your best tool is your mouth... actually, your lips & tongue. Some kisses on the lips then move to her breasts and nipples. if she has sensitive nipples, then the better. Sucking and licking the nipples and see how she reacts. Later, move down between her legs. Do not go directly to cunnilingus. The inner thigh can be sensitive. Some gentle & teasing kisses and licks here will help. Once she is properly aroused, then go ahead with cunnilingus.
    Hirap na ren makahanap ng high school na pure ngayon, parang rare species na siya. Mga pure ngayon usually grade school, kadire naman pag sila cinorrupt mo noh. Hehehe.

Sabihin mo jan sa babae di na uso virgin, tease mo lang ng i-tease yun pintuan nya wag mo dilaan baka sa sobrang homy nyan ipapasok rin nya eroplano mo. Pero kung ayaw talaga nakng magpakabusog ka dre sa tahong, masarap naman yan ee. Wag lang sana red tide pag kinain mo. :bwahaha:

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    kesa dumila ng pokpok
    C'mon Kung magpapadila sa inyo yun mga NASA car shows Lalo na yun dun sa mga minor exhibits lang, tignan ko kungdi nyo patusin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post

As much as people say virgins are boring in bed, I like "corrupting the pure"...

If the girl is nervous, best to get her to relax. Reassuring words and a bit of gentle caresses will help.

Tsk *ghost sadista ka, you want to take advantage of the innocent. Mas okey nga yun magaling na eh, kse full satisfaction kahit humiga ka na Lang at walang effort. Puwede pa sumayaw muna

Mga virgins cargo de konsenya pa yan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Hirap na ren makahanap ng high school na pure ngayon, parang rare species na siya. Mga pure ngayon usually grade school, kadire naman pag sila cinorrupt mo noh. Hehehe.
    hey may kilala tayo 30+ na virgin pa hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    find this thread a bit awkward.. but also funny pag mga lalaki nag uusap about ***.. i wonder how do girls talk about it.. well, i agree with the rest.. use your most powerful muscle - the tongue.. and also might help if you make her watch **** while your doing it. some girls get aroused too watching it. by the way try also the "kiskis" method.. you might end up getting welcomed just from knocking at the door.
    Girls with no ***ual experience can feel awkward watching ****. Of course some girls do watch **** in an attempt to learn more about having ***. But I do find it distracting having a **** video playing on the TV while actually doing it.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    naku alam ko kung sino yan bro... kaso matagal ng di nakapag online yata dito sa tsikot

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think I know a 50 year old virgin... (guy). LOL!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    Tsk *ghost sadista ka, you want to take advantage of the innocent. Mas okey nga yun magaling na eh, kse full satisfaction kahit humiga ka na Lang at walang effort. Puwede pa sumayaw muna

Mga virgins cargo de konsenya pa yan.

Come on. It is as if they don't want to be there with you (in the same room) in the first place.

Giving a girl her first "O" of her life in a very gentle yet still powerful thing.

It can shape her she views *** for the rest of her life.

Also you can put the bar very high for the her if you do it very well. Personally, I would like to get her to the point she would arc her back and then buck around in bed while you keep "eating" her. Then after she passes her "O", just keep on lightly licking until she pulls you up to her to enjoy some post-orgasm cuddling in bed.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast