New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Uy ha hindi ako tumatambay sa open parking ah. Sa mga civic sir, lancer triangle, corolla big body usually tambay tapos inuman red horse.

Ang mga subcompact cars ang opposite ng suv. Ayaw ng maraming bitbit.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Guess they couldnt find any who have interacted with women

But of course, "tuner" syempre yung pinaka astig sa lahat. She also did not classify those who "drive SUVs purchased under minimum DP and maximum payment terms and park at their narrow street irritating neighbors because they dont have garage space in their rented house... they frequent malls on weekends wearing pricey clothes and flash off their latest gadgets purchased under installment".
    Ouch! I'll never be that type. I have too much garage space, and I hate buying on credit.

Guilty ex-tuner here.

-

She didn't classify the guy who drives a fifteen year old Isuzu with more miles on it than the Space Shuttle...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    She didn't classify the guy who drives a fifteen year old Isuzu with more miles on it than the Space Shuttle...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Guilty ex-tuner here.

-

I think a lot of us were tuners... before. The only difference is that we grew up and moved on to other things; we still tune and would have a project car but its really more on the side.

She didnt classify guys who drive mass produced econocars with child seats in the back.... we're too boring to stereotype i guess. If i had a late model SUV then maybe i'd qualify as the guy driving the wife's car.
    Last edited by vinj; April 18th, 2012 at 05:26 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    LOL, perhaps the women who did were too worn out to take the survey... due to all the vibrations coming from the engine.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Paano kaya yung walang car pero todo defend sa dream car niya na more than 10 years old na?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think the author got the idea from us...swak na swak yun description sa mga happy people eh...dinagdagan na Lang niya ibang type ng cars...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    Paano kaya yung walang car pero todo defend sa dream car niya na more than 10 years old na?
    Siya siguro yung nag violent reaction dun sa article. :D

*Shadow, baka naman iniisip ng happy people na sila yung "drives a classic car..."

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pwede nga Vinj...hahaha

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    from the article:
    Driving a high-end sports car (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi R8). Out of 13 respondents of both ***es, majority answered that owners of cars like this, tend to compensate for something. In my opinion, men who buy these cars have a need to prove that they are at the top of the pack. They tend to want the best of the best. They probably date supermodels, buy cult-followed expensive watches such U-boat, Panerai, Rolex Daytona and Vacheron Constantin, wears expensive, yet regular-looking clothes.
    edit:
    Driving a Honda SiR, majority answered that owners of cars like this tend to compensate for something. In my opinion, men who buy these cars have a need to prove that they are at the top of the pack (makes them FEEL top of the pack). They tend to want the best of the best (they think the SiR is the best car evah!) They probably date promo girls and wear oversized T-shirts and Oakley shades
    Last edited by uls; April 18th, 2012 at 06:12 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
"How to judge a man by his car"