New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    not a puppy pero madalas kapag tag-ulan, tapos aalis ka ng mga around 5:30-6:30 am madalas makadurog ako ng palaka sa kalye

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mamichula View Post
    I accidentally run over a poor homeless puppy 3 years ago. It was sleeping under my car. I din't hear the squeek because the music was too loud and my windows were all closed.

And it's something that I will never ever forget. I felt so horrible afterwards. I cried because I went out of the car and saw the puppy die Shook his head took his last breath and died..

Memory haunted me and robbed me off of sleep for weeks. I kept telling myself that theres a heaven for canines and he's there and happy now.

I felt like hell running over a puppy. Iam very very careful when I'm driving now I feel so guilty crushing a poor being under my car.

I can't imagine how it must have been like for those people who have accidentally run over a person.

How did it feel like accidentally running over a person?
    during my college years of driving, I was as furious as fast and the furious hehehe ... no cares for other people in the streets as long as I get what I want: speed and time.

when I 50-50ed a drunk pedestrian and when I saw a large hole on the left side of his bleeding head, that changed me forever. even though galit ako sa kanya for being drunk and sooo stupid, I felt something that up until today I can't explain.

the closest comparison I can think of lang eh yun movies scenes wherein a man points a gun to another man then hesitates on the last second.

I guess the question is: is your DNA capable of taking another life? and if you did or you almost did, would you continue your life same way as before, like nothing extraordinary happened.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    E kung si Chavit, FG, Pichay, et al ang nakahiga sa kalye? Will you run over them?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    I guess the question is: is your DNA capable of taking another life? and if you did or you almost did, would you continue your life same way as before, like nothing extraordinary happened.
    It doesn't have to be in the genes alone. Conditioning (like being in the military) has the same effect.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Basta ako nakatapak na ako sa brake kapag may nakikita akong mga tao bubusina din ako.Minsan kase sa kabilang direksyon sila nakatingin instead na sa paparating na sasakyan eh.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kaya bumili ako ng bagong busina...yung nautilus para marinig nila ako.

tanga kasi e. nakakapikon.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    Not your DNA, but viral and bacterial DNA/RNA has the ability to transfect into a host cell giving it another life (sorry, I'm taking molecular biology/genetics hehe).

Then again their experience is still at the human level. It has never been done yet. Why not ask sheep? They (and their clones) should know

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Nakatama ako ng aso na biglang tumawid ng kalye dati paglingon ko imiiyak siya at nakahigang paikot ikot sa kalye di ko na tinigilan baka patayin pa ako ng may ari e

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Haven't hit a person yet, and I don't plan to start. Animals, however...

- I was learning how to drive on a dirt road, when this cow suddenly appears out of the bushes from my right side. No time to brake, no time to honk the horn. Muntik ko nang tamaan, buti na lang mabagal ang takbo ko at mabilis ang lakad niya. Ni hindi man lang ako nilingon pagtawid. Friggin' bovine.

- I was traversing Mo. Ignacia Ave. doing 20kph when I came to this squatter community, biglang may tumawid na aso. I felt a thud on the right side of my bumper, tapos nakita ko na lang patakbo na yung aso paalis like nothing happened, apparently unhurt.

- I was travelling at speed (mga 60-80kph) sa Marcos Highway when something crossed the road from my right side (I was on the leftmost lane at the time). Nahagip lang ng headlights ko then came a crunching sound from my left front tire. Couldn't tell if it was a cat or a rat, but definitely smaller than a dog. Didn't stop, didn't slow down. Pagdating sa bahay, I went down to check, but couldn't find any traces of blood or entrails on the front left wheel well.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    E kung si Chavit, FG, Pichay, et al ang nakahiga sa kalye? Will you run over them?
    speed bump! :evillaugh

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
How does it feel like to run over a person?