New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: How do you want to die?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Old age

13 92.86%
  • Sickness

1 7.14%
  • Intentionally killed (murder/homicide)

0 0%
  • Accident

0 0%
  • Suicide

0 0%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    sacrifice myself in a blaze of glory while implanting a nuclear device to destroy an asteroid on collision course with the earth....

:insomnia:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nanay ko cancer patient... final meeting with the docs, lead me to sign the waiver for the docs not to do anything na.

the pen felt so heavy, but had to do it. She left us Oct. 18, 2006

you guys know where I stand...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed View Post
    Ako when I die gusto ko madami umiyak kahit first love ko pumunta at umiyak.Meron makakaalala parati sa akin.
    hahaha.... natawa talaga ako

if given an opportunity, I would like to die for my country. bonus na yung painless and sudden.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse View Post
    nanay ko cancer patient... final meeting with the docs, lead me to sign the waiver for the docs not to do anything na.

Sorry to hear about that, please accept my condolences. I too lost a loved one recently. I'm sure they're in a much better place now.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    i want it to happen when my kids are all college graduate kung pwede nga makita ko at makapaglaro pa ako with my future grandchildren.

not so sudden too...its not for me but for my family i'm gonna leave behind..a sudden death is alway more painful...i should know..nalunod yung older brother..he was in highschool and i was in elementary then..uber sakit..kabiruan mo lang at kasabay mo kumaain kanina tapos biglang wala na..i lost my mother already around 3 yrs ago due to old age and sickness..it was not as painful.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
    I want to die saving the world...
    ...from Hondas?

Ako naman, natawa kasi may choice na murder/intentional killing sa poll. Sino namang may gustong mamatay nang ganon?

Well ako, ayoko talagang mamatay, pero sadly, hindi ito matutupad. Kung ganon eh di old age na lang, wag lang sa factors na wala akong laban, like cancer, disaster or getting killed.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse View Post

kaylan lang pala ito nagyari ,ganyan din nagyari sa amin dati may waiver din ,wala gusto pumirma noon

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    In my sleep
    :dito:

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I wanna die with honor kng baga may niligtas or Kunyari may pinatay na sobrang close ko tas papatayin ko sya parang punisher at payback ba. Basta die with honor at yng biglaan ayoko ng dahan dahan yng pinapapakuluan ka sa mainit na tubig bago ka mamatay ayaw ko nyan! hehehe

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    next question please

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Parang mali ata ang sagot ng karamihan sa atin dito.

Ang tanong eh "How Do You Want to Die?" - nasagasaan ba or natural causes, etc.

Hindi "How Would You Like to Be Remembered When You Die?"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
How do you want to die?