New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    The Internet particularly chat rooms, discussion boards and forums really became the haven of these people. How do you deal with them? Those people who post baseless statements, those people who just bring up non relevant topics during a discussion just to attempt to piss you off, those people who repeats the same sh*t over and over again, people who easily say derogatory remarks at anybody.?

Share your ideas so we'd know what to do when we are faced with such people.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Be a fire retardant member. Don't take anything personal, in the first place hinde naman kayo personally magkakakilala

On the roll ka yata ngayon archer ah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    I just block them or banish them to my ignore list.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Di ko lang pinapansin.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Huwag mo na lang pansinin or huwag ka reply sa post niya.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Don't answer back...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    The Internet particularly chat rooms, discussion boards and forums really became the haven of these people. How do you deal with them? Those people who post baseless statements, those people who just bring up non relevant topics during a discussion just to attempt to piss you off, those people who repeats the same sh*t over and over again, people who easily say derogatory remarks at anybody.?

You can ask the moderators to ban you so you wont be able to read what the trolls are posting. 🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    You can ask the moderators to ban you so you wont be able to read what the trolls are posting. 🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Are you suggesting that this guy is "the guy" that our moderator, *_Cathy_, mentioned before who wanted to be banned?
    How do you deal with trolls?

What is a troll? This is the second time I've read it here. What I know is that a troll is a mythical creature.

I'm so out of touch with the online world...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    trolls love to be recognized and responded to, it feeds their ego.

then there are egomaniacs...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post

it's a public forum.
    no one is forcing anyone to respond, nor to read.
    the moment you respond in any manner, talo ka na at panalo na siya.

lookit some posts here.
    no one responds, and the post dies of starvation.