New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I take a shake of 2 scoops Reliv Classic & 1 scoop Innergize before a drinking spree.
    No hangover at all, sometimes ang hirap pa malasing.

It at all I get a headache after the drinking spree,
    I take another round of shake of 2 scoops Classic & 1 scoop Innergize.\

If the dirnking spree included lots of "bad food" pulutan (high cholesterol kind), I take FibRestore to detox all the "bad food" out.

Quote Originally Posted by bm5er
    If the dirnking spree included lots of "bad food" pulutan (high cholesterol kind), I take FibRestore to detox all the "bad food" out.
    I remember one drinking session with my friends, had Chicaron as our "pulutan", when I woke up in the morning, damn sumakit ang batok ko, don't want to do it again. Usually I often go to the bathroom between rounds and flush out excess alchohol, if thats the correct term

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i just dilute with lots of water pag hard..para at the same time hydrate myself hehe

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zero
    i take antacid tablet to cure my bum stomach. eat apples/bananas and drink plenty of water. (sabay sabi kay misis, ayaw ko na uminom. mabilis na sagot niya: ULOL!!)

same with me ...

in case wla antacid tablet ..super sweet na candy

and drink lots of water and then shower later ...

sssaaakkkittttt sa uloooo....

ayyyaaaawwwww ko na uminommmmm

ng walang pulutan ....

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Sakit sa batok is a sign of possible blood pressure problem - ingat ka dyan.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    sabi ng kaibigan kong nutritionist .. kumakain ka ng tinapay at uminom ng tubig .. bago matulog .. brine-break down daw nung carbohydrates yung alchohol .. kaya pag-gising mo ayos na .. wag lang daw isang buong tasty at baka mabangungot ka sa kabusugan ..

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Don't stop drinking you'll never experience hang over.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    usually kapag ako nalasing na,hahanap na kami ng starbucks bago umuwi...coffee ang effective sakin...sa iba itutulog lang ok na...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hangover is usually because of excess alcohol in your blood stream. The body have limited amounts of enzymes (alcohol dehydrogenase) that will help in digesting the alcohol. Because of that habang nag-iintay ng alcohold dehydrogenase ang alcohol sa katawan, the alcohol travels elsewhere in the body - causing "exitement" to the other organs. Estimate says only 10ml/hour lang ng alcohol ang kayang ioxidize ng liver. So if you drink, try to calculate the amount of alcohol intake.

That is why the only way to control it is MODERATION in drinking alcohol.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    dali lang cure sa hangover mga tol, 1 Dolphy - Dolfenol lang ang solusyon 10mins lang wala na hangover

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
How do you cure hangover?