New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Yan ang ginagawa namin, if nagkulang yung items babayaran nila. Ang problema kung isa lang ang gumagawa ng milagro, kawawa yung ibang matino.
    You are attracting trouble. Kasi sasama ang loob nang matino at mag isip na lang sila magnakaw na lang sila dahil nadadamay lang din naman sila at walang concrete na patakaran about this

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    You are attracting trouble. Kasi sasama ang loob nang matino at mag isip na lang sila magnakaw na lang sila dahil nadadamay lang din naman sila at walang concrete na patakaran about this
    I was expecting na mas magsumbong yung mga tao para di na sila madamay.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Mahirap nga yan lalo na sa truck tinitira. Rotate mo kaya yun tao saka route nila para ma-pinpoint mo kung sino gumagawa. Kapag nahuli tanggal kagad sabay dala sa presinto.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I got a few suggestions:

A. You can get a Geo-fencing GPS which will track the truck as well as limit the area to which it can go. If they force it to go past the fence, you can set the device so it alerts you or kills the engine. This will also send you a SMS indicating its location.

B. Install a few DVRs inside - one facing outwards so you can see if your driver is careful, one facing the cabin and one inside the storage area so you can see if they're opening it and taking out items.

C. Bring all staff who steal to the police no matter how small the item is.

D. This is the most difficult but try to raise their morale by instilling pride in them for their work. Do you have internal incentive programs?

I believe you can only charge them for the amount that they stole and not more than that. They are actually still innocent until proven guilty so the burden of proof is on you. They can get back to you with false accusation and defamation.

Good luck man!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    almost all of the suggestion given are correct...

1) make sure may mga job descriptions and responsibilities ang tao mo boss and that these are properly signed/acknowledged by them

2) then, you have to establish your warehouse system, processes and sop's.

3) establish physical security controls, in this case meron ka naman cctv sa warehouse, install cctv's as well sa truck and position it in such a way na makikita mo kung paano ang unloading procedure at kung may natitirang items sa loob ng truck afterwards.

4) gps is also very good to track the routes. there are some which send alert to local police stations and send sms also to truck dispatch kung hindi mag stick sa ruta ang truck. there is also monitoring boards (if you will require) for you to check if your trucks are on the right direction.

5) issue memorandums every now and then which may include concerns on theft, warehouse damages, lost items in the warehouse, etc., and integrate signed memorandums on your company policies and guidelines. make sure the memos are also signed by everybody so that nobody will say they never received or read the memo.

6) you also need to have a signed agreement with your clients (although as mentioned earlier, may mga old school clients), that every delivery is final and that once the client signs in your reciept, it is understood that they received them in the right quantity and in good condition. now since i presume you deliver in sealed cartons/boxes, the condition of the items inside is a different story. you should also have a disclaimer printed in your resibo stating the aforementioned.

isa sa pinakamahirap na parte ng distribution business ang delivery that is why while the company i work for is providing warehouse services for cold storage, we only provide trucking service to choice clients that we have. you may network with other trucking companies or distribution companies and see howare their policies on these.

join logistics organisations/groups. check out logistics/distribution trainings/seminars.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I was expecting na mas magsumbong yung mga tao para di na sila madamay.

Yes sir. pwede din magsumbong sila pero very remote sa culture nang filipino ang magsumbong kadalasan gumagaya na lang.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Problema namin yan dati. Ang ginawa ko nag-cash-in na Lang ako at binenta business, that was 2009 and I spent the entire money on travels and cars. So far, I've had 2 US tours and 2 Europe tours. Nagka sports car na din ako, American SUV, a Pajero. Aside from Santa Fe and CRV na tinitiis ko noon bec. I wanted to keep the business.

It was a good payoff, last year 2013, I see my money / resources dwindling so I sold my sports car and since I can't make ends meet coz I have no income, natuto ako gumawa ng salad ak
    Kumain ng cheaper food. I even increased my intensity in the gym so that I won't get hungry all the time. Imaged to minimize my monthly personal cost at 10k to 12k
    A month

Since, I cant rarely eat outside, I started avoiding rich friends. And started hanging out with gym homo***uals, and everyday I ate at food court with them and some ***y girls/models kse I found out na these homies are close to these gym models who are also living in hand to mouth existence which are bedspacers.

I'm trying to find the bottom and now I think I can see myself in a Mirage or Vios as a daily driver. With my weight now, which is exactly what I was in High school body weight, I have learned to live simply yet close to so many physically beautiful
    Friends

Last month, I went to US with only an IPhone 5S as my sole gadget, I sold my laptop and tablet and digicam and gps. And I survived a month's stay in US using only IPhone apps to further my facebook
    And instagram popularity. I reinvented uS travel with iphoneography and SqUare photography and mastered the art of checking in at the right time with free hotel wifis or fastfood wifi

Recently, I got a US job offer for a multimedia position in New York they saw my creativity thru the many different hashtags and links that I spread out

So what am I getting at. Live your life, don't be afraid to lose everything. And live in Paranoia all your life just to maintain that sedentary and safe lifestyle. Those workers will
    Always steal
    From you no matter what. Right now, I'm also thinking of selling our CCTV system
    At home. Lalo
    Ka lang maging paranoid nun.

Ang buhay naman basta na-experience mo na okey na yun, dont pressure yourself to keep it all like for example sportscars and SUVs and big house and fat bank account

Para sa Kin I'm dead inside if people will only recognize thru material things. Ang dapat Maganda ka tignan all the time, that to me is true value, kse desirable ka all the time.

Analyze your life, is it worth keeping all that and brush off your true adventurous self. If your empty inside then that's start

And what about kids and wives, if they're on the same parasitic paranoia consumer able lifestyle, they too will have a life that is unfulfilled and only trying to satisfy with material things. So much to learn and get excited about when you don't plan your life and get spontaneous about it ...

Just saying

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fitdrive View Post
    Since, I cant rarely eat outside, I started avoiding rich friends. And started hanging out with gym homo***uals, and everyday I ate at food court with them and some ***y girls/models kse I found out na these homies are close to these gym models who are also living in hand to mouth existence which are bedspacers.
    Those aren't real models. We call those "model model" or starlets.

Classic OB :bwahaha: Natawa ako dun sa bedspacers. wtf. hahaha.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 15th, 2014 at 09:34 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    ^sports car, salad, cheap food, rich friends, gym homo***uals.. haha

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    tapos magiging OB thread na ito... kawawang TS... hijack ni OB thread nya

Sent from my Thrill 430x using Tapatalk 2

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast