New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Show the people the pix of your house while being built using your iPhone 5 hehehe

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

& also yung lechon tsaka imported drinks..........sa FB. :hysterical:

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Show the people the pix of your house while being built using your iPhone 5 hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    & also yung lechon tsaka imported drinks..........sa FB. :hysterical:
    ha ha ha! May former officemate ako na ganyan, from the time it was being built up until the blessing may pictures. The same person uploaded pics of her new car in all angles. She uploads hundreds of pictures of her travels. She also likes to upload pics of her purchases (bags, shoes, food etc), She posts almost every single meal she has. Really, what is it with people posting everything that they eat?

Now it seems like everyone is a gourmet or chef, I have 2 batchmates that post almost everything that they bake and cook and it seems like the 2 are in a "contest" on who is the better Martha Stewart :rofl: It's hilarious.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ha ha ha! May former officemate ako na ganyan, from the time it was being built up until the blessing may pictures. The same person uploaded pics of her new car in all angles. She uploads hundreds of pictures of her travels. She also likes to upload pics of her purchases (bags, shoes, food etc), She posts almost every single meal she has. Really, what is it with people posting everything that they eat?

Now it seems like everyone is a gourmet or chef, I have 2 batchmates that post almost everything that they bake and cook and it seems like the 2 are in a "contest" on who is the better Martha Stewart :rofl: It's hilarious.

and they complain of invasion of privacy

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Dapat yung MS kita sa garahe din pag post ng pic ha.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    filipinos are very superstitious. people do all sorts of rituals, practices and beliefs. in other countries they don't. filipinos too, wait for luck to strike them.
    for me, i have no patience waiting for luck. i go out and look for it. luck is a quest, not something you wait for

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post

Baka friend mo anak ni Napoles?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pag bagong bahay dapat "binyagan" lahat ng rooms before lumipat...

isang putok sa salas, isang putok sa kitchen ....

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    thank sa lahat na nag comment...nakakaloka basahin mga message niyo...well hinde na pinasara ng kapit bahay..nadaan sa pakiusap..kasalanan kasi ng mga trabahador at natatapon ng mga upos ng sigarilyo sa bakuran nila..

Yebo - kakaloka suggextion mo..pero naisip konayan..pag tulog na mga bata...lolz

9. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Same Tayo TS katatapos lang Din ng House Ko, House Blessing na rin malapit na, sabi pala ng gumagawa ng bahay dapat mag lagay daw ng blood sa buong haligi ng bahay para mas matibay.. mag lagay daw ng mga barya sa pinto naka dikit sa floor, ewan ko ba kung totoo mga panag sasabi nila.

Saka TS,, para daw maging swerte and maging maganda pagsasama ng kapartner mo, wag ka daw mag susuot ng brief and panty naman sa asawa mo hanggang matapos yung bleesing and dun daw kayo sa CR mag aano alam mo na yun. advice ng matatanda sakin yan. kaso wala pako asawa ehhh.. kya try ko wag mag suot ng brief hehehehe.....
    :2thumbsup:

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by earthlyken View Post
    thank sa lahat na nag comment
    Ahem!

House warming na pala! Saan ka sa Imus? Nandyan lang ako sa bayan luma.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast