New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Globe is Ayala's # 1 company. Malamang Singtel ang liligawan ni Henry Sy.
    Ayala's Diversified Real Estate and Holding Company is its #1 company established in the 1800's.

Globe is just one of the subsidiaries established relatively recently in the mid 1990's.
    Last edited by hein; May 28th, 2012 at 01:31 PM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    dapat naman ibenta ni Singtel ang shares coz hindi allowed ang foreign corporation to own local companies. bakit nakalusot yan?

---

and in another sense, shucks tumpak ang plano ko sa future. the Sy's know the future will be in smartphones and tablets not his malls. i've got 3 smartphones na lagi ko dala-dala and i'm earning more now than I have rented shops and offices before. tsk tsk i'm on the right track. buti na lang I took 5 months to totally master IOS and iCloud last year, ngaun kakabili ko lang ng Nokia Lumia for WP7. lagi ako nagdadasal sa gabi, Lord may patutungahan ba'to ginagawa ko, bakit ko ba minamaster ang mga mobile OS? what's the point? and then the signs are coming woohoo! I love u Lord!
    Last edited by pop3corn; May 28th, 2012 at 03:01 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    talaga naman si OB.......

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn
    dapat naman ibenta ni Singtel ang shares coz hindi allowed ang foreign corporation to own local companies. bakit nakalusot yan?

---

and in another sense, shucks tumpak ang plano ko sa future. the Sy's know the future will be in smartphones and tablets not his malls. i've got 3 smartphones na lagi ko dala-dala and i'm earning more now than I have rented shops and offices before. tsk tsk i'm on the right track. buti na lang I took 5 months to totally master IOS and iCloud last year, ngaun kakabili ko lang ng Nokia Lumia for WP7. lagi ako nagdadasal sa gabi, Lord may patutungahan ba'to ginagawa ko, bakit ko ba minamaster ang mga mobile OS? what's the point? and then the signs are coming woohoo! I love u Lord!
    OB, what do you mean na master mo na IOS? Ano ba dapat I master diyan?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post

---

This rumor is still a rumor so don't thank the lord yet. Even Glode's stock prices aren't moving...

IOS is made idiot proof, easy for anyone to use. Why did it take you 5 months to figure it out?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    This rumor is still a rumor so don't thank the lord yet. Even Glode's stock prices aren't moving...

IOS is made idiot proof, easy for anyone to use. Why did it take you 5 months to figure it out?
    OB's humor from SM rumor......

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    delete double post

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post
    Ayala's Diversified Real Estate and Holding Company is its #1 company established in the 1800's.

Globe is just one of the subsidiaries established relatively recently in the mid 1990's.
    I'm talking about being it's number 1 in terms of sales. I myself thought its either BPI or Ayala LAnd but its not.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ayos,- puwede nang gamitin ang Advantage Card sa Globe, kapag nangyari iyan... :hysterical:

15.7K:lalala:

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    isa lang ang nakikita ko dito...

KAWAWA NAMAN ANG MGA SUPPLIER NG GLOBE!:doh:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Hot Rumor: SM's Henry Sy buying Globe Telecom?