Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    My eyes! my eyes! :drool:

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Ailyn
    Erie, PA
    Representing Talent Association (Agency)

Age 23
    Height 5 ft 2 in
    Weight 105 lbs
    Measurements 34B - 24 - 34
    Hair Color Brown
    Eyes Brown
    Ethnicity Filipina/Spanish
    Turn Ons I love guys who are always on the go and looking for new adventure. Definitely having a great sense of humor is the BIGGEST turn on for me! (I have a great sense of humor as well)Appearance - I am so turned on with dark messy/spikey (tips) hair, some piercings, some tattoos.
    Athletic men and great stamina.
    Turn Offs The BIGGEST turn off are the ones who don't have a goal in life. Men that don't have good fashion sense, I like a guy who knows how to dress and has his own unique style.
    Guys who can't take care of themselves.
    Hobbies DANCING, Hockey, Running, Shopping (every girls hobby), and I love cars. I am a model for the Talent Association Agency.
    Life Long Dreams To be able to travel some day all around the world with a significant other and experience the greatest things in life. For now, I just want to have lots of fun and never rush into anything so I can just enjoy life

[img]http://www.monkeyview.net/netruma*hotmail.com/default/ailynjpg.jpg[/img]

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    *cue Nelly*

It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes...:D

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    akara
    RIVERSIDE, CA
    Representing SQUADONE

Age 24
    Height 5 ft 4 in
    Weight 105 lbs
    Measurements 34D - 24 - 33
    Hair Color Black
    Eyes Brown
    Ethnicity JAPANESE/FILIPINO
    Turn Ons HOT MOTORCYCLES N FAST CARS.INTELLIGENCE, CHARISMA, AND POLITENESS. GUYS WHO ACT THERE AGE N NOT THERE SHOE SIZE
    Turn Offs IGNORANCE, GUYS WHO JOKE AROUND TO MUCH AND HYPOCRITES.
    Hobbies SINGING, DANCING, WORKING ON MY RIDE (I KNOW NOT A GIRL THING TO DO BUT I ENJOY IT) AND OF COURSE SHOPPING. I ALSO ENJOY BEING AROUND CHILDREN WHEN I GET A CHANCE I SPEND TIME HELPING OUT AT DAY CARES.
    Life Long Dreams TO BE FREAKIN BALLIN LOL! THATS ALREADY GIVIN BY ANY ONE. ALL JOKES ASIDE, I WOULD REALY JUST LOVE TO SAVE UP ENOUGH MONEY TO BE ABLE JUST TRAVEL THE WORLD AND HELP OUT MY PARENTS CUZ U KNOW I CAUSED THEM ALOT OF TROUBLE WHEN I WAS GROWIN UP =p

[img]http://www.monkeyview.net/netruma*hotmail.com/default/akarajpg.jpg [/img]

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    All I can say is that none of those girls will look that good if they lived here. ;)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    huwwweewwwww.... ang banas na rito....

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Alexis
    Baltimore, MD

Age 21
    Height 5 ft 4 in
    Weight 115 lbs
    Measurements 34C - 25 - 34
    Hair Color Brown
    Eyes Brown
    Ethnicity Filipina/American
    Turn Ons Confidence, Style, Intelligence
    Turn Offs Cockiness, Bad Speech, Sloppiness
    Hobbies Reading, Modeling, Movies, Travel
    Life Long Dreams To travel and live all over the world, make money,and get an education.

[img]http://www.monkeyview.net/netruma*hotmail.com/default/alexisjpg.jpg[/img]

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTO
    All I can say is that none of those girls will look that good if they lived here. ;)

I guess you're right..but hey...I used to go with the mestiza type when i used to live there in the Phils....but since i got here more than 7 years ago - i say...pinays are hot!

Aiyayay!!!! Works for me.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    No Mia Guzman??? She's awesome!!!

She's one of the main models at HIN last year and I believe she still is this year. I showed at HIN Chicago last year and I'm doing it again on June 11 but this time a got a booth.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Hot Import Nights Pinay Models