Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    EASTERN DSL (for home)

http://www.evodsl.com.ph/

as low as P1700 daw.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayan pa nga pala.... (as per ghost), eastern dsl.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    regarding eastern dsl... my shop in manila uses eastern dsl. I have been pretty happy with their service since day one of installation. if they have a down time, they even call up to inform the shop of the sked of the downtime. If I need my dsl modem replaced (about twice so far), I got a replacement within one day of calling the help line. Download speeds never below rated speeds, faster even!

But thats for a commercial dsl account. I dunno if they have that level of service for home accounts... a point to ponder.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    *hg
    ah..ganun pala..hehe sabagay their using wireless kasi eh noh? pero sayang ok sana yung technology nila

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    eh yung globedsl? as low as 995/month daw. ok kaya yun?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by ghosthunter
    regarding eastern dsl... my shop in manila uses eastern dsl. I have been pretty happy with their service since day one of installation. if they have a down time, they even call up to inform the shop of the sked of the downtime. If I need my dsl modem replaced (about twice so far), I got a replacement within one day of calling the help line. Download speeds never below rated speeds, faster even!

But thats for a commercial dsl account. I dunno if they have that level of service for home accounts... a point to ponder.

actually the same bro. used both commercial and personal accounts, ok naman pareho.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    *mantoy
    ok sana globedsl kaso limited ang coverage nila..nagtanong na kami dyan dati, tinanong namin kung meron dito sa area namin..sabi nila wala. sayang talaga..kasi mura at mabilis daw..kung makati area, no problem..dyan ang most ng coverage nila..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    mga computer gurus. I'm from San Pedro Laguna and I really need to have a dsl connection at home. kelangan ko kasing magkabit ng Voice Over Internet. My current line is PLDT but the charge is about P1900++. Could you recommend an equal service that is cheaper and available here. Thanks sa advises...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok ang Globe DSL, dati palpak ang service nila, ngayon umasenso na, bihira downtime and mabilis tlaga connection

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mhelskie
    Ok ang Globe DSL, dati palpak ang service nila, ngayon umasenso na, bihira downtime and mabilis tlaga connection
    It's bcoz they have located their switches in key areas aroung the metro at nakiki-collocate sila sa mga merong data-centers.......... ;)

btw yung 995 sa globedsl 30 hrs lang yung.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
home DSL recommendations