New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I was in Glorietta over the weekend and saw an exhibit of really cool toy models. It got me wondering what kind of hobbies / collections everyone here is into.

I'll start - Active: I like anything made of leather, watches, vinegar, and recently fountain pens.

Inactive: cameras, stamps, home audio, hats and yo-yo's.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    was thinking of starting a funkopop collection but that costs at least 500 to 800 a piece, sakit sa bulsa ang dami dami pa naman and lageng merong bagong lumalabas. i'm currently collecting topgear magazines although last year lang ako nagstart

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    FHM Magazines and Pugay Baboy comics, just got my pugad baboy 26 yesterday.
    I'm thinking of stopping with the FHM di ko naman na kasi nababasa parang buy and collect na lang.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    May sound hipster-ish but I like collecting anything made by apple. I started collecting them when the first gen iPod was released. I have all 7 generations of ipod classics, 4th and 5th gen ipod touch, 3rd to 5th gen ipod nano's, 2007 macbook (unibody), 2008 macbook air, 2009 macbook 13", 2012 macbook pro (retina) 13", all generation of ipads (gen 1, 2 and 4 skipped 3rd), ipad air, 1st and 3rd gen ipad minis, iphone 2g to iphone 6 and 6 plus and 2012 iMac 27". Still saving for that 5K iMac, and currently waiting delivery of the ipad air 2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Collecting SIM card.. on every country I visited.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'm going to resume scale models (armor, aircraft, starships) once I get a new airbrush.

I also keep my old operating systems from my old computers: Commodore Amiga (Amiga Dos/Workbench), Macs (System 7 to OSX), PC (MS-DOS, Windows 3.1-current, Be/Haiku).

I still assemble PCs for myself and family because they're the easiest to troubleshoot and repair if there's need. I'm also still a PC gamer up to now.

I love airshows and collect aircraft photos:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Not sure if it counts as a collection, kasi nawawala palagi, but i do have a thing for flashlights -- penlight, headlamp, LED, waterpoof, etc. i try to avoid the cheesy CDR-King stuff though ^_^

Also, prepper stuff: AM/FM radios, water distiller, etc.

i tried to start collecting model airplanes (WW2), bought a Dragon Wings F4F Wildcat(Yorktown paint scheme). i was planning to get a Catalina PBY, pero nag fizzle out na yung interest(wala na rin akong paglalagyan ng model planes)
    Last edited by badkuk; December 9th, 2014 at 10:02 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I collected different stuff in the past but I always get sawa. My last collection was nail polish.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kinda surprised no one here in Tsikot mentioned a model car collection, yet.

My cousin has a collection of mostly Ferrari model cars, as well as some american muscle cars. He has a display cabinet for all of it with lighting and all. He says he buys them paisa-isa when he goes abroad. I think he has about 30 Ferrarris and about 15 muscle cars (Mustang, Charger, Pontiac GTO, etc.). His wife, on the other hand collects anything and everything with a Coca-Cola or Coke on it (i.e. clocks, tumblers, cans, towel, etc.)

Gandang tignan ng mga model cars side-by-side, lalo na pag naka glass cabinet.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    I collect die-cast cars
    with almost 150 cars
    ranging from 1:87 - 1:14 scale
    placed in a Molave cabinet w/glass
    I also collect DVDs with more 600 movies
    already

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast