1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    iba na mga bata ngayon

wala lang sa kanila mag post ng pic na naka bra at panty lang

pag sinabi mo mali yun sasabihin pa sayo "why? what's wrong with that?!"

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    This is a simple case of someone not following the rules. So if the rules are very clear, sanctions have to be meted out. Period. Huwag na mag-argue. What's sad about Pinoys is we always want to take exception to the rules. The parents sent the child to a Catholic school. If you don't like the rules, then send them to a non-sectarian school. Simple. But don't insist that the school was wrong for taking action.

me punta ka brader.

meron naman palang rules and regulations ang iskwela na alam nung mga magulang at estudyante eh.

its so easy to point fingers pero madalas, sad to say, ino-overlook ang pagdi-disregard ng simpleng panuntunan.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Yes there are rules and regulations but nagkaroon ba ng deliberation before the punishment was meted out? Did they hear the side of the student first? For grave sanctions such as this dapat pinag uusapan mabuti kasi welfare ng bata nakasalalay diyan e. It's not just about rules and regulation, remember school yan "Institution for Learning". I think masyadong OA yung sanction nila hindi naman magmamadre yang mga batang yan at wala sila sa kumbento or sa loob ng school nung panahon na nagpapicture yung bata nung time na yun at may parents consent din naman (I think). If there is someone na dapat mapagsabihan at masanction or mapangaralan yung magulang ng bata yun at hindi yung bata mismo. Mga kopal yung madre diyan.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Rules are rules, I guess. Lesson: Be careful what you put on FB... it will make or break you.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I agree, there may be clear cut rules and regulations (i know some schools that prohibit their students from appearing in ads) but the lacking item based on the accounts was the due process.

From my observations though, students who go to very strict schools, nagwawala after graduation.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The argument is as to whether Facebook counts as public. Because it doesn't. Only your friends can see your FB. It's like a virtual photo album. In this case, the only people who see it are those invited to see it.

Will never send my kid to a Catholic School. Both me and my wife are from Catholic Schools, and she's already expressed the same opinion... rather not send her to an all-girls Catholic campus. Would rather her grow up in a normal environment.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Rules are rules, I guess. Lesson: Be careful what you put on FB... it will make or break you.
    Yes rules are rules and laws are laws just like the stupid pangilinan law that does not put in jail/punish minors who commit henious/serious crimes. More fun right?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    in a nun run and administered school, the nuns have all the rights to anything, whether or not it is legal or logical

toquemada would be proud of this school

STC cebu, hmmm, we used to refer to it as the *** Training Center

Sounds too radicalized.

The TALIBAN would be just as proud of this act by the nuns. I never knew they had the time and personnel to scour the internet for lewd or revealing pictures of their students. Nevermind that what constitutes lewd, immoral, indecent or obscene had no exact definition in the Student's Manual.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008

Normal na yan ngayon. This from an Assumption HS student from FB.

Iba na panahon ngayon. Is this Lewd and Immoral?
    Last edited by marg; March 28th, 2012 at 04:53 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    so ano gagawin ng mga Catholic school?

they're gonna monitor all their student's FBs?

they gotta hire full time staff to do that

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast