New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    thanks guys...really apreciate all your suggestions. nice ideas!

we'll definitely have parlor games ( basagan ng itlog sound fun!), raffle draws( glenn, i like your idea),... We thought of selecting the face of the night like a boy and a girl who didn't change at all like parang walang nagbago sa kanya or something after 21 years. Ano pa kaya ang medyo unique na gimmik?

Did you guys voted to have a common t-shirt to wear during the event?

2. FrankDrebin Guest
    Hehehe. Hindi mawawala ang kantang...

We're the king and queen of hearts
    Hold me when the music starts
    All my dreams come true
    When I dance with you....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Here's one of the vocalist of the band (Preface) that am talking about:

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin
    Hehehe. Hindi mawawala ang kantang...

We're the king and queen of hearts
    Hold me when the music starts
    All my dreams come true
    When I dance with you....
    nyehehe, may naalala ako dyan.... kay bango nya....kay lambot ng baywang nya...ang ganda ng kislap ng mata nya...kay init ng mga bisig nya...kay ganda ng mga labi nya...

....kay sakit ng sampal nya. :bwahaha:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    wow HS reunion..kami naman dati sa Seton ginawa namin yan pero parang kakagrad pa lang namin ng college tapos reunion na! ang program namin dun, pinanuod namin yung cheering (during intrams/sports fest) nung juniors at seniors kami..ganda!tapos pinakita yng yearbook namin..yung food parang pika2x lang.pwede dn kung meron pa kayong old pictures,try niyo icollage or gawan ng flash/ppt presentation...just to relive the memories..hehehe..tapos may mga awards din..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this is something i'm totally gonna do if i ever got put in charge of one of these things:

know the game '6 degrees of separation'? like trying to tie one actor to another by naming a movie that one actor co-starred with another in, and another movie the 2nd actor co-starred in with a 3rd actor, and so on until you get the other actor you were trying to tie to the first one? the reason it's called 6 degrees is because you get 6 tries....

well, my idea is to do 6 degrees of separation using people you dated/made out with/had seks with in HS....this would be great for reminiscing and so that long-hidden scandals will come out :bwahaha:

it's especially good if spouses and GF/BF's are around for extra scandal points :evillaugh

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda

mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm-m...she can sing into my mic anytime

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda

Sir city, kung kunin mo itong band, pwede ba me sumali sa HS reunion nyo? Ehehe.

Ito magandang activity:

Is it really worth it to tell someone about your feelings before even if won't make a difference?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...hahaha! nasingit yung tsikot loverboys/girls thread.

I can't thank you guys enough for these unique ideas. Bluegirl, great idea! M54, thanks sounds intriguing and fun...i'll definitely suggest these to the reunion committee....hehehe.

Flagg, of course...hehehehe

M2, my god, she's hot....just concerned about the costs. any idea how much? the band ok not the girl...hehehehe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
High School Batch Reunion