New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    as of kaninang 5pm wala pareng makadaan past gate 5 of vista verde hanggang papasok na ng cainta...via greenpark village sana kaso bewang high ang tubig bago pa man makapasok to gate 3 of vista verde. sa may... Read More "lightscape" route (kalimutan ko yung street), halfway till paglabas ng imelda ave, thigh high to dibdib daw (tapat na yun ng vista verde gate 5). makro daw ang pinakalubog na lugar along imelda ave... (from my post in FB). My girlfriend, her family and all the other families in Macedonia St., Vista Verde are stranded there. no more food, communication line is limited (lowbat cellphone). not sure about now, but all the families in that street stayed at the second floor of my girlfriend's home...I tried to bring supplies but water level is too high...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    For those passing junction as of 9:00pm kanina when I passed by the cainta area going to work.

There's no more water passable na yung roads from tikling-cainta junction-felix ave-eastwood libis.

I hope it stays the same when I go home later. I don't want to get stranded again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Help! Stranded sa Junction Cainta