New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    mga katsikot,

patulong po maghanap ng interior designer para sa aming cute na bahay. PM me un mga contact details and location ng mga mairerefer nyo. Thanks in advance!!!

(attched is the pic nung sala con dining area na ipapaayos namin)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Alex, interior designing is quite costly. You will have to listen and follow the Interior designers suggestion and design. As per the pics that you've posted, first to go out is the furnitures(dining and sofa set) unless you want an antediluvian design. Your dining and sofa set doesn't go well with the small space. You can put divider(or shevles) between your dining and living areas. You can put cove & recessed ceilings to have accent. Don't put big cornices. You can even strip the paint of your main door using stripping agents and bleach them afterwards using bleaching agents 3 & 4 then revarnish it in natural matte finish. Mix match the color of your living area walls to your new sofa set that you intend to buy. Go for earth toned colors. Replace existing lighting with recessed lighting or you can use drop/pin lights to soften the ambiance. I suggest you buy small sofa sets preferrably with fabrique so that it will make your living area more spacious. Also put full length mirrors behind the tv set to make it even look more roomy.

Your kitchen needs a lot of cabinets. You need to conseal the existing panel board(breaker) by putting overhead cabinets that will match your tiles and dining set. I suggest you re-tile your kitchen counter top using Granite or Granito tiles(60 x 60). Don't use marble tiles/slabs as they're now obsolete in design. Ref, range and sink should be triangulated in location. Put downlight to your dining ceiling.

So far, that's the only advice I can give to you right now. Hope it helps.
    Last edited by mikaztro; May 10th, 2005 at 01:36 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    ako interior designer. pero hindi licensed.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Pag magaling ang interior designer, you can set her with a specific budget at dapat magawan nya ng paraan. Parang yung show na "Area".

Or pede mo din DIY. Sa tv, they make it look so easy. doing a whole room in 2 days. galing! Mikaztro's suggestions isn't so bad. nice one there, sir.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    or browse interior design magazines, thats where i got the design for my master bedroom. ganda mga designs sa mag.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Yes, you can definitely copy the design in magazines provided you have ample budget for it. Sometimes, its easy to copy design than create new ones, however, often times it doesnt fit the area and the budget. In Alex' case, it's more of planning than Interior design. Interior decoration comes only second after determining the flow of the plan. Form follows function.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ot: kung kailangan mo ng contractor, gumagawa at nagrerenovate kami ng bahay... =)

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    heheh sali sa sa queer eye for a straight guy philippines, meron na dito hehehehe

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by alex manalo View Post
    mga katsikot,

patulong po maghanap ng interior designer para sa aming cute na bahay. PM me un mga contact details and location ng mga mairerefer nyo. Thanks in advance!!!

(attched is the pic nung sala con dining area na ipapaayos namin)
    Hello,

We offer interior design services,construction and furniture fabrication at a good price. please visit our site to view our sample of works at decoraisainteriors.multiply.com. You may also email us at decoraisainteriors*gmail.com for details.

Thank you.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2023
    Discover the magic of Rock Robins Design Studio, where every detail transforms your space into a masterpiece. With unmatched creativity, our experience was a seamless blend of professionalism and personalized design. Elevate your surroundings—choose Rock Robins for a home that reflects your unique style. Your dream space awaits! 🌟

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Help, kailangan namin ng interior designer