New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hi! I’m part of a group doing a study on automobiles. Part of the study requires a focus group discussion (FGD) on certain car brands and we’re looking for participants who can take part in the discussion.

The requirements are:
    • Individuals who decided to acquire a small SUV (Rav4, Tucson, XTrail, Sportage, etc.) The participant need not have bought the car with his/her own money but rather he/she was the one who decided to buy the particular car model.
    • The individual must be willing to participate in a 2-hour FGD in Starbucks Metrowalk on Sunday, January 20, 2008, 4-6PM.
    Please reply to this post if you have questions or if you can participate in the FGD. You may also get in touch with me through my mobile number 0923 3198 359 or send me your contact information via PM and I will get in touch with you. We need five participants for the FGD.

A small cash token of PhP500.00 and coffee will be given to the participants.

Please feel free to spread the word and let me know if you have friends who are interested in joining the FGD.

Thank you very much.

Yammie Tolentino

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Para saan to sir?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    puwede ba umorder ng venti na coffee jelly

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Twenty na coffee jelly. Dami niyon ha!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Para saan to sir?
    May ginagawa lang po kaming study on different car brands. Actually, our study requires us to do nine sets of FGDs and one of them is under the category "Mixed Small SUVs" Some of the other sets inculde Mazda3, Mazda6, Mazda Tribute, Honda Civic, Accord, Cr-V, Toyota Altis and Camry.

The most important qualification we need from the participants is that he/she was the one who decided to buy the particular car brand and model.

Kung makakasali po kayo sa FGD namin sa Linggo, January 20, 4-6PM, Starbucks Metrowalk, please let me know po by sending your email address so I can send you the confirmation letter with the details within the day.

By the way, and Honda Cr-V owners ay may ibang FGD date. Kung meron po sa inyo na interested ang FGD po ng Cr-V ay sa January 27, 9-11AM, Starbucks Metrowalk.

Salamat po!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiebauer View Post
    puwede ba umorder ng venti na coffee jelly
    Sure! :D

Sali ka na din sa FGD ha. Please send me your email address along with your car brand and model for confirmation.

Thank you!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    Twenty na coffee jelly. Dami niyon ha!
    Haha! 4JGtootsie, sama ka na din sa FGD! Masaya yun at mamemeet mo pa yung ibang tsikot members :D

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Ako Mocha Frapuccino na Venti :naughty2:

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    Ako Mocha Frapuccino na Venti :naughty2:
    If you are interested, please send me your email add along with your car brand/model. You may leave a PM or text me at 0923 3198 359. Please let me know ASAP, we can only accommodate five participants.

Thank you.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Guys! Come on! Sama na kayo sa FGD na to. You can also meet other tsikot members! :D

See you on Sunday!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Help: I need participants for a Focus Group Discussion for Small SUVs