New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hello guys! help me nmn po how to upload pictures. i can upload pictures (jpg) pero thumbnail lang xa as you see.. pano po ba xa palakihin? thankz poh!!!!!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    [*IMG]URL HERE[/*IMG]

remove the *

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Rmean Thanks For Reply!! U Mean I Have To Upload My Images First To Image Hosting Sites (eg. Photobucket, Rock You)... I' Ll Try...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    how about videos? i would like to embed such videos from sharkle & grouper but really dunno how... i've tried to copy paste the codes but it's not working

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    oooppsss... editing....i should said tanggalin yung *...... RMean already informed it here pala.....
    Last edited by margaux; January 11th, 2007 at 08:45 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    is it possible to embed pictures directly from my pc pero large image ang lalabas?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    help, can you give us step by step to upload pics into tsikot with out uploading to website like photobucket... thanks

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbk347 View Post
    help, can you give us step by step to upload pics into tsikot with out uploading to website like photobucket... thanks
    you can't. The current configuration, you need to upload your pics either to a website like photobucket or even facebook before you can post the picture in the tsikot forums.

help! how to upload pictures