New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    hi all,

we got family visitors this december consist of pinoys and australians youngs and olds and will stay for 4 weeks hindi pa man sila dumadating nagtatanong na sa akin about comedy bars and bars with live band playing hiphop rnb mix with pop rock around metro manila...im from quezon ilan lang ang alam ko. any place you recommend that we pinoy can be proud of?...tia...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Mga Manilenyos, advice naman ke broTS....

TIA.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Salon de Ning at Manila Pen is definitely a nice place.

Spicy Fingers in GB has live bands and the crowd is relatively young.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    what do yiou meant by "decent"? decent yung venue? decent yung show? usually pag comedy bars....hindi nawawala yung mga green jokes ang show, and some may not find it decent enough to their liking.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    what do yiou meant by "decent"? decent yung venue? decent yung show? usually pag comedy bars....hindi nawawala yung mga green jokes ang show, and some may not find it decent enough to their liking.
    sorry for not enlighten it...decent yong venue sir yong tipong presentable we understand there are lot of green jokes, offensive words to some and uncensored act but its alright they are not that sensitive.

i got 2 in my list sa comedy bar klowns and circus where allan k and jose is performing galing na kami sa klowns dati gusto naman namin sa circus kaso ndi ko alam address ng circus....anyone can direct me to circus or any other comedy bar tia...

bars and live bands ok ba sa encore at the fort?...anong bars with live band pa ba meron sa global city....

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    try this one sir:

http://www.19east.com/

a good bar with live bands.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    sirs our visitor will arrive this week any recommendation on what and where i would bring them to make manila be proud of...tia

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleonin View Post
    try this one sir:

http://www.19east.com/

a good bar with live bands.
    thanks for the link sir, will definitely put this in the list good for the not so old one like me hehehe....how's your gc ingit ako sa inyo lagi meron eb regards to all active gc owners hope to chill out with you soon i'll be home next week till 11 next month...thanks again sir.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny_Lane View Post
    Salon de Ning at Manila Pen is definitely a nice place.

Spicy Fingers in GB has live bands and the crowd is relatively young.
    sir ito ba yong ang entrance sa may katabi ng parking lot close to mrt ayala station?...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Metro Bar, Punchline Sa Qc. Klowns sa Quezon Ave.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
help...decent comedy bars and bars with live bands...