New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Daily Cash Benefit yata yun pag na hospital. Medyo mataas, for 50 years old Php14,014.95 annual premium. For 60 years old it's Php20,218.95. That's for Plan 3000.00

I have the same at Pru Life UK called PRUWellness, I only pay less than 4,000 a year. But it's only up to age 64

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    Daily Cash Benefit yata yun pag na hospital. Medyo mataas, for 50 years old Php14,014.95 annual premium. For 60 years old it's Php20,218.95. That's for Plan 3000.00

I have the same at Pru Life UK called PRUWellness, I only pay less than 4,000 a year. But it's only up to age 64
    Rather affordable. My 72yo beneficiary just went for DVT(clot) removal. Slmc-gc cardio and pulmo and private suite cost me over 100k. And that was the 5th hospitalization this 2015. Thanks for the info. I will prolly get one.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Gusto ko nga sana sa PruyLife pero hindi na sila covered sa age bracket. 69 and 70 na sila

para nga gusto ko na kunin yung Plan3000 isipin ko nalang na para ako nag babayad ng insurance ng sasakyan..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Gusto ko nga sana sa PruLife pero hindi na sila covered sa age bracket. 69 and 70 na sila

para nga gusto ko na kunin yung Plan3000 isipin ko nalang na para ako nag babayad ng insurance ng sasakyan..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    NightRock what plan did you get?
    Pinag iisipan ko pa mabuti hehehe parang gusto ko yung Plan3000 premium ng 25K per year each person..hirap may decide sine never pa naman silang na hospital or wala pa naman silang sakit aside from konting rayuma lang pa minsan minsan

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Health plans are good, and all of us might need them in the future. Health cards are okay but they have limited age offerings up to 60 only (or tell me it its longer)

We at AXA provides a secured coverage up to age 100. sabi ng iba 100 wala na ako niyan, di ko na aabutin yan.

Other company offer Health Insurance, or Health cards but up to age 60 to 65 only. Ive talk with clients from all ages, and at 20-25 they will say i don't need them, i am healthy. at 26-35, i might need them but I'm busy, at 36-45 i am covered with health at work they will pay for whatever sickness, at 60 up i might need them now.

Thing is you can still avail of the health insurance with axa even at age 60 but the premium are very high why not get it while you are younger...

i was having a conversation with a client she works at a bank, but she will get a plan for her kids, why, because she already saw the need for it, she got her parents caritas then, but her parents only told her sayang yan, because they wasn't able to use it well, now her parents is 65 and there no more caritas to pay for the bills, kaya yan health ng AXA importante din pala, at kukunan ko anak ko habang mura pa, because AXA health insurance are all guaranteed and refundable with interest pa (all your money back plus interest depending on your age of acquisition)

if you want to know more PM me

Im an AXA Executive Financial Advisor=)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Ito ba yung healthmax? Out of curiousity, chineck ko yung website and may online calculator dun. Turns out that one has to pay a total of P976k for a P1M cover. Does this cover the insured till age 100 and will the P1M cover will go back to family if no claims?

Mas mura ba kung annual ang payments?

How much kaya kung single pay?

Monthly yung quote sa website.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    A friend of mine got BlueCross for her parents. Not sure on how much the premium is, and her paremts are senior citizen (above 65)

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Ito ba yung healthmax? Out of curiousity, chineck ko yung website and may online calculator dun. Turns out that one has to pay a total of P976k for a P1M cover. Does this cover the insured till age 100 and will the P1M cover will go back to family if no claims?

Mas mura ba kung annual ang payments?

How much kaya kung single pay?

Monthly yung quote sa website.
    Yes it is Health Max ill PM you=)

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    A friend of mine got BlueCross for her parents. Not sure on how much the premium is, and her paremts are senior citizen (above 65)
    Axa offers Global Health Access, with which you are insured for $2M or 100M peso, annually =) based on a side by side comparison GHA is way better though it really is costly, but what does cost matter when Life Health and Well being is concern...
    Last edited by cutedoc; August 11th, 2016 at 11:38 AM.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Pm me details

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast