New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Have you seen the Hayden Scandal video(s)?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

40 85.11%
  • No

4 8.51%
  • I am starring in the next release!

3 6.38%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ay oo naman! pero si maricar ang the best sa lahat! grrrrrrr...:naughty2:

sino ba may links pa dyan ng 3 KH at kay brazilian? pa-pm naman! hehehe...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post

yun kay maricar the best talaga. lahat ng kilala kong nakapanuod iisa lang ang sinasabi "wild"
    But for me she's not wild na malaswa, it's just like expressing her ***uality w/ the man she use to love alam nyo yun?... basta di malaswa yung pagiging good in bed nya.

But I feel kinda feel bad for maricar actually, my friend knows her from UST days, she is kind and intelligent according to him.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by innova2006 View Post
    Ghosthunter, baka naman pweding i-share mo naman sa amin yong
    video malabo kasi yong kopya ko, send mo na lang sa email ad ko sa
    alyssa_05mygirl*yahoo.com.ph
    I think it's impossible to share nearly 3gb worth of video files via email.

Mag hayden scandal eb na lang and remember to bring your USB flash drives (with 3gb worth of free space).
    Last edited by ghosthunter; May 25th, 2009 at 10:59 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I can share my Hayden Kho-Aling Dionisia scandal. Just post your emails if you're interested.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    ^ *******!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
    I can share my Hayden Kho-Aling Dionisia scandal. Just post your emails if you're interested.
    Eto talaga di ko na ma-take. Matindi na talaga si Hayden kung "nginab-ngab" din nya si Nanay Dionisia.........

(Kung meron man....)

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i'm sure if the ***iest ranking is conducted now, maricar will be high up there

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Watching the interview with Vicky Belo last night, I wouldn't be surprised if she actually had a hand in uploading the video for netizens to see. Parang she was implying na she wanted to teach somebody a lesson. Reading her body language kasi, it didn't seem as if she was adversely affected by it all. Mukhang masaya pa nga eh.

Contrary to what her lawyer said, I don't think may na-upload na videos of her and Hayden. Kung meron man, dapat by this time, may nakahanap na and the links would have been all over the internet.

Personally, I wouldn't want to see that vid. It would be akin to doing your grandmother. (Yuck! & Double Yuck!!)) She should stop fantasizing about herself. She's no spring chicken. The reason why Hayden is hooking up with her is the freebies (Porsche, condo, free travel abroad, etc.)

Pag may *** vid, siguro ganito ang dialogue: "Wag dyan sa mukha, kaka-thermage lang niyan..."wag sa b(-)(-)bs, masisira yung implant"..."ingat sa legs, may tahi din ako diyan"...

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Eto talaga di ko na ma-take. Matindi na talaga si Hayden kung "nginab-ngab" din nya si Nanay Dionisia.........

(Kung meron man....)
    ngab-ngab! :rofl:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post

Pag may *** vid, siguro ganito ang dialogue: "Wag dyan sa mukha, kaka-thermage lang niyan..."wag sa b(-)(-)bs, masisira yung implant"..."ingat sa legs, may tahi din ako diyan"...

wag jan.!! bagong tighten lang yan!!

:hysterical:

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Have you seen the Hayden Scandal video(s)?