New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Have you seen the Hayden Scandal video(s)?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

40 85.11%
  • No

4 8.51%
  • I am starring in the next release!

3 6.38%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Got the 3 KH(careless whisper, glowing balls, bed scene), MR, and the Brazilian. Is there anymore videos that I missed? For those that don't have the videos all I can say is Google is your friend.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    i heard in the radio kanina some short discussion about a video of Ruffa Mae... meron ba?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    Got the 3 KH(careless whisper, glowing balls, bed scene), MR, and the Brazilian. Is there anymore videos that I missed? For those that don't have the videos all I can say is Google is your friend.
    There are two MR videos.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    i heard in the radio kanina some short discussion about a video of Ruffa Mae... meron ba?
    I think it's totally possible.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Whole collection (KH, MR & Brazilian girl).
    that is basically what we all have...

I'm talking about the other collections (Ruffa Mae, Vicky Belo and other women)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    pwede superman, the main reason why Bong Revilla is affected by this videos..

remember Ruffa Mae was/is his mistress...

I think Ruffa Mae did talk to Revilla to stop her video coming out

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I even read in another forum that Rufa Mae took off her dentures when she gave oral pleasure to Hayden. hehe.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I even read in another forum that Rufa Mae took off her dentures when she gave oral pleasure to Hayden. hehe.
    ooooooo .... gums! :tv_horror: :hysterical:

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    i read somewhere as well that Ruffa Mae keeps on calling DJ Mo recently... probably she knows that DJ Mo (being very close to Belo and Hayden) have seen everything and she wanted assurance na wala sya sa video collection. hmmmm

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    had tried but all links were barred by our system... is there a way to circumvent this?
    bro ck, paki send ulit yung links. too late when i realized that's from you hehehe. akala ko spam

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Have you seen the Hayden Scandal video(s)?