New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Have you made out in a restaurant or other public place?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 75.00%
  • No

4 25.00%
  • We re-wrote the book!

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    It is very convenient to hook up these days in Europe. Go to a public place like train stations and turn on your Bluetooth.... You're in their menu and the same for them.....

Yeah!😉
    iba talaga ang hustler sir. dapat mag UCC ulit tayo ng makakuha ng mas maraming tips.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    No. We usually go to a motel/hotel to get away from the kids. The wife can also wear the Victoria Secret stuff I buy for her without having nosy kids around. I don't know how. But, the wife managed to maintain the same figure when I first married her, disregarding some remnants of her last pregnancy. She doesn't seem to diet at all. I guess her bloodline is naturally slender.

When I visited Key West back in the 90's, two women were at it across from the bench I was sitting at. They didn't pay attention to my gawking at them. They were groping each other up and they were groping each other down there.

I didn't care if they were lezbos. They were the ***iest lezbos I've ever seen. They looked good enough to have pr0n tapes of their own.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; July 2nd, 2016 at 02:03 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Why would married couples have to go to a motel or hotel to have ***? Can't you just do it at night in your room? Or when the kids are out

My Aunties wear nightgown (vs or la perla type) going to sleep too. No special occasion there lol.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 2nd, 2016 at 02:30 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Why would married couples have to go to a motel or hotel to have ***? Can't you just do it at night in your room? Or when the kids are out

My Aunties wear nightgown (vs or la perla type) going to sleep too. No special occasion there lol.

Every time we lock the bedroom door, the youngest kid always knocks. Based on our current schedule, I work nights while the wife works days. Once we both go back to days, we can again rock the house at night.

There are some advantages to doing it on a motel room...... We don't have to worry about the bed or head board squeaking. e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E Plus, no more muffling sounds. Let them out, naturally.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; July 2nd, 2016 at 02:46 AM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Change of surrounding makes it more exciting, plus the free **** channel!

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Does a fire exit qualifies as a public place? Haha!

Sent from my QUEST phone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    Does a fire exit qualifies as a public place? Haha!

Sent from my QUEST phone using Tapatalk
    There was a couple in my first job that were caught having *** in the fire exit. Don't sh1t in your own backyard kasi e.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    done it in the bathroom of Cathy pacific flight Hk to LA. tyempuhan lang na all lights are off and at least an hour after meal service. para tulog mode na mga pasahero.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Every time we lock the bedroom door, the youngest kid always knocks. Based on our current schedule, I work nights while the wife works days. Once we both go back to days, we can again rock the house at night.

There are some advantages to doing it on a motel room...... We don't have to worry about the bed or head board squeaking. e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E Plus, no more muffling sounds. Let them out, naturally.
    I remember my next door neighbor in a hotel during one of my trips in CA.

Sobrang ingay, eskandalo talaga... ang tagal....!😉

Maraming kinatok ang kwarto nila....

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoAlpha View Post
    iba talaga ang hustler sir. dapat mag UCC ulit tayo ng makakuha ng mas maraming tips.
    Bro - May nag demo sa akin...

Tapos nuong nandiyan na ang chic, magandang blonde na Aleman, - putrag!$,- iniwanan ako.... biglang naging talutalo!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Have you made out in a restaurant or other public place?