New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Having you been caught Masterbating?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 21.05%
  • No

13 68.42%
  • I have never played with the mumu...

2 10.53%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    not yet, but i won't allow to be caught.

pero most of the time may mga "exhibitionist" akong nakikita sa mga public transport and sa mga CR ng mall. usually sa FX and jeepney. i just ignore them, they are seeking for attention, hence, the more you give your attention, the more nilang gagawin.it's effective to ignore them. once na nakita nila na nakita mo sila while doing it, tapos inignore mo, they will stop.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I wouldn't ignore those exhibitionists, can't risk being sprayed with their secretions. Plus those exhibitionists you encountered are probably gay (not that there's anything wrong with being gay ) I don't think a straight man would want another man to see him pleasuring himself.

My ex caught their helper. I kept on teasing my ex that the helper probably knew he was there and she was trying to seduce him. haha.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I wouldn't ignore those exhibitionists, can't risk being sprayed with their secretions.
    once na nakita ko na may ginagawang ganun, dumidistansiya na rin ako. so far, never pa akong naka-encounter ng exhibitionist na nakarating sa heaven. most of the exhibitionist i encountered are just spanking their monkey in front of other people.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    No... most of the time sa CR eh. pag sa room naman, i double check... triple check, then another glance to check the door knob
    akala ko ba eh ayaw mo ng SS, hahaha!!!!

BTT: hindi pero muntikan lang, hahaha!!! nakatalukbong ako ng kumot nun eh, hahaha!!!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    akala ko ba eh ayaw mo ng SS, hahaha!!!!

BTT: hindi pero muntikan lang, hahaha!!! nakatalukbong ako ng kumot nun eh, hahaha!!!

Mahahalata ka nga. Taas-baba yung kumot, at kasi, kahit mainit, naka-kumot ka. Ha-ha!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Ako yes. Humiliating experience for me and should be forgotten and put to rest for all eternity.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Ha-ha! Kaya pala ganyan username mo...........

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    no. pero dame ko ng nahuli!

sa library pa ng feu-eac! yung aircon nangamoy zonrox! haha

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Smells like fishy yung thread ha hehehe. Anyway always secure the perimeter before unloading or engaging with M.P. for you not to get caught.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    ^^ Ha-ha! Kaya pala ganyan username mo...........
    "thabat" username ko. Di naman "te-bat" ah !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Have you been caught Masterbating?