New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    This movie is a documentary by Michael Moore about Pres. Bush in relation to Sept. 11.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    is it showing na?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    My friend had a DVD copy so i just borrowed it from him.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    more like a cross between a documentary and a conspiracy theory.

some of the scenes are just too O-A.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Watched it last night (dvd copy too). Parts of it will seem like conspiracy theories. But as a whole, I think the message is clear: the war in Iraq is not justified.

It makes George W Bush look like the American counterpart of Erap in the Philippines.

There are plenty of criticisms against this film, and it would be wise to read up on "the other side" of the story because Michael Moore makes a lot of hasty generalizations. (see link)

http://slate.msn.com/id/2102723/
    Last edited by kramos22; September 22nd, 2004 at 02:25 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Napanood ko na din, its a very interesting movie... maganda din yung website ni Michael Moore na pang followup sa movie...

http://www.michaelmoore.com/

By the way, even Kofi Annan (UN Secretary General) has publicly said that the US war in Iraq is illegal in international law.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    the war in iraq is really illegal but what i want to know is if there is a connection between bush and the bin laden's through the carlyle group.

Another question that pops into my mind is why all the relatives of Osama were allowed to leave US without being interogated.

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Your questions will be answered by watching the movie :-)

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I watched the movie but I want to know if it is true by getting information through web and forums.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    I never liked Bush but the movie does not give enough concrete info to prove its claims. Don't expect an NGC-type documentary.

But watch the movie, it's very funny. hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Has anyone seen farenheit 9/11?