New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Hindi culture. But yung climate hehe sa init sa pinas hindi talaga uubra.

Is it really that worth it? I mean pag nakita ba ng ibang tao noticeable ba talaga yung ganda without you saying any info about your pants na its expensive and its the type that you dont wash for a certain period?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The ones I wear are not expensive. Levi's 501 at 505 that I had bought in US, sale pa $40. They are considered entry level jeans. The expensive ones pang artista lang yun kasi masyadong mahal. If you are not a jeans aficionado, you will not notice it. But for those who are, you'd know the jeans that were bought faded & the jeans that were worn to fade. Check nyo rawrdenim.com to see what I'm getting at

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    6 mos na walang labahan.
    Sabayan nyo rin ng 6 mos na walang paligo.

Terno na amoy nyan......

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hell, even in the US, if you walk a lot or work in your jeans, even if it's cold out, you WILL sweat.

-

I dislike pre-faded jeans... but there are few choices out there, nowadays. I just tend to get those with solid, even color and let them fade naturally, on their own. I do tend to wear my jeans for a week or two before washing them, but if I've used them for outdoors work, I will wash them to prevent stains.

Ain't got time for designer wear. I wear my clothes until they're worn out.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Hell, even in the US, if you walk a lot or work in your jeans, even if it's cold out, you WILL sweat.

-

I dislike pre-faded jeans... but there are few choices out there, nowadays. I just tend to get those with solid, even color and let them fade naturally, on their own. I do tend to wear my jeans for a week or two before washing them, but if I've used them for outdoors work, I will wash them to prevent stains.

Ain't got time for designer wear. I wear my clothes until they're worn out.
    Unless it's grease or blood, minor stains are no problem. It just brushes off after a while. You also cannot just throw them into the washing machine. You have to use something like Perwoll black to prevent bleaching the jeans & just soak them in it for less than an hour. Wierdo ba? If some of you are OC with your car, I am OC with my jeans:-)

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    I think if you really like to wear the jeans for 6 months straight without washing, atleast every week better put that in the freezer (with sealed plastic ofcourse) to kill the germs.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by joemelr View Post
    I think if you really like to wear the jeans for 6 months straight without washing, atleast every week better put that in the freezer (with sealed plastic ofcourse) to kill the germs.
    I don't think that would work out with my wife:-) . I'd get thrown out. But putting it in the freezer is just a myth. After a day, it would have that funky smell again. Some spray it with fabreeze (expensive), some steam it. I just spray it with spray starch and air it by the doorway. Nothing works. You get used to the smell anyway.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    ako since june yung 3 pairs ko di pa nalalabhan. supposedly 4 sila kaya lang sakto nalabhan yung isa this afternoon. may nadagdagan pa actually bagong bili ito suot ko nung family day ng anak ko.
    wala kasi kaming katulong and hindi ako nagpapalaundry ng maong dahil tamad yung mga kup*l sa laundry maghiwalay ng damit. kunwari ihihiwalay nila pero gagawin halo-halo na.

marami naman akong pair ng pants pero pag ginamit ko kasi, dagdag na nanaman sa madudumihan. eh yung laundry woman namin seasonal.

pantapat ko na lang eh TROSYD. ang kati na eh.
    tapos ang badtrip sa mga tatlong pantalon kong ito may nauupuan akong peanut butter.

ang problema hindi ko naman maalala o matukoy kung saan ko naupuan iyong peanut butter.

pag inamoy ko naman hindi naman amoy peanut butter. basta familliar yung amoy.

iniisip ko pa kung anong amoy yun eh, pero mabaho at nakaka-suka!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Nah. It's too easy to throw the jeans into the washing machine (permanent press cycle) and then the dryer.

My jeans get dirty and sweaty all the time from yard work. There's no way I can't have them washed.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    but have you ever noticed, just how people seem repelled by your presence, wearing your 6 month-unwashed jeans?
    you might not smell it, but the others certainly can..
    heh heh.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Has any here tried not washing their jeans for 6 months?