New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Hindi nga, e. Daming wrong grammar nga, e. Ke galit o hindi. Nyahahaha.

One perfect example........ Si Jimmy Santos ata ito.

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=35091&page=12

I just wanna comment about this celebrity candidate for senator. All people have ambitions, goals in life, and dream. Some other people cant reach what they want to attain and some people live happy and those people are ambitious and have goals in life. This celebrity candidatorial are ambitious, determined and motivated and they might not so smart and clever but to help our fellow filipinos dont need that kind of cleverness but.....but...but...dont react I'm not done yet...If this celebrity people dont do anything in our country and just sit there and be cute(some other celebrity whos in the position right now are womanizer) and dont have goals for our country but there self then we must do some action......Dont vote them the next year.. We should give them a chance and if they dont do nothing in our government then DONT VOTE FOR THEM NEXT TIME....

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^ nahilo ako, ah. Dumugo ata ilong ko. Mukhang galit sya, eh, hehehe

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    I just wanna comment about this celebrity candidate for senator. All people have ambitions, goals in life, and dream. Some other people cant reach what they want to attain and some people live happy and those people are ambitious and have goals in life. This celebrity candidatorial are ambitious, determined and motivated and they might not so smart and clever but to help our fellow filipinos dont need that kind of cleverness but.....but...but...dont react I'm not done yet...If this celebrity people dont do anything in our country and just sit there and be cute(some other celebrity whos in the position right now are womanizer) and dont have goals for our country but there self then we must do some action......Dont vote them the next year.. We should give them a chance and if they dont do nothing in our government then DONT VOTE FOR THEM NEXT TIME....
    OMG, nose bleed! san mo naman nakuha 'to? hangkulet!

parang yun isang kabarkada ko 'to pag lasing umiikot na ang grammar at vocabulary.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    This celebrity candidatorial are ambitious, determined and motivated and they might not so smart and clever but to help our fellow filipinos dont need that kind of cleverness but.....but...but...dont react I'm not done yet...If this celebrity people dont do anything in our country and just sit there and be cute(some other celebrity whos in the position right now are womanizer) and dont have goals for our country but there self then we must do some action......

Panalo! :hysterical:

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ako sobrang makipag debate a forums lalo na pag nalasing ako English, Spanish pero madalas ay Sungaragong....kung ano mang salita yon

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    This celebrity candidatorial are ambitious, determined and motivated and they might not so smart and clever but to help our fellow filipinos dont need that kind of cleverness but.....but...but...dont react I'm not done yet...If this celebrity people dont do anything in our country and just sit there and be cute(some other celebrity whos in the position right now are womanizer) and dont have goals for our country but there self then we must do some action......

Panalo! :hysterical:
    don't but but but me ah! you're so... aaaarrrrggghhhh!! :bwahaha:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    don't but but but me ah! you're so... aaaarrrrggghhhh!! :bwahaha:

But bro.,- aren't he? ...... :hysterical:

8303:dishwash:

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FFRoYhTJQQ"]YouTube - Burnistoun S1E1 - Voice Recognition Elevator - ELEVEN![/ame]

hilarious.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    mas sosyal kung british accent english

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    mas sosyal kung british accent english

Yeah lah......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
gumagaling mag English