New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    i've been advised to shave everyday and have also tried various hair-growing soaps, but none seem to work. guys, any advise out there that might or have actually produced results? TIA

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I don't think you can grow a beard if you are not genetically predisposed to having a beard. All the hair growith stuff are just a waste of money. If they worked all the bald people would have hair by now.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    darn..palit tayo!

mine grows so fast that i hav to shave every single day.hassle.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    skin din sobra bilis tumubo pag 1week ako indi nag ahit ibang iba na itsura ko hahaha. tama yng sinabi ni redorage you can't just make em' grow nasa genes mo yan kaya kahit ano gawin mo if wala wala talga sya.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by snail View Post
    i've been advised to shave everyday and have also tried various hair-growing soaps, but none seem to work. guys, any advise out there that might or have actually produced results? TIA
    I've tried these too, but unsuccesful. If you couldn't grow a beard, just make sure your bird is growing.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    I don't think you can grow a beard if you are not genetically predisposed to having a beard. All the hair growith stuff are just a waste of money. If they worked all the bald people would have hair by now.
    True, that!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    darn..palit tayo!

mine grows so fast that i hav to shave every single day.hassle.
    Same here.

Sporting a mustache seems okay, but beard? Hhmmmmm....

2101:banana2:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Glennster and jasprit are right medyo hassle sayang sa oras, blade, shaving cream at pera. akin din mabilis humaba literally. kelangan magshave almost every other day. in 3 days time maitim na agad half the cheeks and chin area, my guess is that in 2 weeks time abu bahkar na itsura ko pag walang ahit ahit. so what i can say to you snail about your beard not growing that fast. "you don't know how lucky you are"

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    nasa genes yan. science could only help if you wanted it remove.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    man.. sad to say, it's either you have it or you don't. kung bara-baranggay talaga yan, mahirap na talaga bumuo ng full set ng o kaya goatee.

I do remember one time, there was this friend of mine who resorted to drawing some of th beard with an eyeliner to complete his goatee.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
growing a beard