New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    yep..several years ago I ran over a skunk.
    I cried not because sa awa sa skunk kundi dahil kumapit
    yung baho sa kotse ko ng 3 araw.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I have 3 kwento's to share about sagasa:

1. First is I ran over a 5-foot snake slithering on the road. It was an accident as it was early morning after a drinking session. This happened in BF in Paranaque where there are a lot of empty lots with tall grasses. I guess maraming snakes na nakatira doon. After running down on the snake, I did not bother to stop and look at it. I just went on my way home.

2. Next is on Sucat Road near evacom. The traffic light just turned green so the cars were bumper to bumper starting to accelerate. There was a dog which crossed the street right in front of me. I did not want to hit the dog but I could not swerve because there were cars on both my sides. I braked but since I was still accelerating, I hit the dog. Since I already hit the dog, I did not stop and I looked at my rear view mirror to check my back to look for the dog. I was surprised to not find him so I guessed he was still able to quickly cross the road. Then the traffic slowed down again, so I also had to slow down to a stop then accelerate again quickly. I then noticed that I run over on something. When I looked at my rear view mirror, I saw the dog that I though I ran down earlier. Apparently, what happened was that I did not ran over the dog the first time. Instead, when I hit him, he rode on my bumper and when I decelerated, he fell down from my bumper and then I ran over him.
    I really felt very guilty over this. I should have stopped when I thought I hit him the first time. I would have seen that he was on my bumper instead of under the car. I really felt guilty and sad over it.

3. This story if unusual. When I was a kid, I rode my rollerskates around the house. This was the old roller skates which had big wheels that you strap under your shoes unlike the new ones now where the wheels is on the shoes itself and you have to press a button for the wheels to come down. Anyway, I loved going on rollerskates inside the house. There is a wall separating our dining room and family room and I usually manuever a sharp turn to go from one room to another to avoid the furnitures. One one particular day, when I made this sharp turn, I almost tumbled because I hit on something. I thought it might be a marble or a small toy which was left lying around the floor. But when I checked it was a small mouse!! Unfortunate for the mouse that he was using the same route that I was taking but from coming from the other side on the blind corner. My brothers and sisters where laughing when I showed them the run-over mouse which I hit. Well, for this incident, hindi ako na-consciensya.

That's it. Regards to all!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pusa, wala pa. ang bibilis kasi nila umilag e kahit ano asinta gawin ko di madale. yung pusa ng neighbor namin tagal ko na gustong sagasaan (hilig kasi matulog sa roof ng car ko!) pero pag nakita na ako tumatakbo na, tapos pag safe na siya titingin ulit sa akin labas dila ehehehehe! naka-2 supot na ako ng rat killer dun buhay pa din, pero yung boypren nya ang nadedo!

askal, minsan sa buntot. nakahiga sa gitna ng road so busina ako, kita ko naman tumayo na tapos nakaalis na siya, so abante na ko. e bumalik pala ang loko at nahiga ulit, ayun 2 inches na lang natira sa buntot nya. kita ako nung may ari so sabi ko bayaran ko na lang pagamot, di na daw bale ok lang daw may doberman na siya!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Hindi pa. Not even a dog or a cat.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    matandang aso namin. Buti hindi nagsplater o sumuka ng dugo

tapos a dog crossing na biglang tumawid. Pero hindi patay tumakbo pa nga after hitting it

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    aso - ewan kung ilan na pero usually yung mga biglang tumatawid while driving highspeed on major roads. minsan sa marcos highway (from antipolo), tumatakbo ako 90kph, biglang *blag*, aso, biglang tumawid, e madilim road, malamang dedo, nayupi steel bumper ko.

tuta - tumawid yung nanay nya, pinadaan ko, nung umandar nako, biglang humabol yung tuta... *yeep* narinig ko pa nagcrunch,... kinilabutan ako

pusa - ayaw umalis sa kalsada, so pinagitnaan ko between my wheels, ayon, biglang tumakbo..*crunch* ... yaiks! kinilabutan din ako

palaka - sa may office namin after raining hard, dami lumabas na palaka, yung malaki na di makatalon ng mabilis.

ahas - sa may Petron SLEX, tumatawid ng highway

paniki - sa may nueva ecija driving 12 midnight, dami pala paniki dun sa bayan na napuntahan ko, tumatakbo ako 120kph, biglang tumama sa windshield. takot ako! kala ko mumu.. manananggal hehehe

pwede din ba isali tutubi at gamogamo? dami ko na nasagasaan when going to laguna

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Frogs yes, intentionally hehe... Nung nasa US pa ako pag fall ang daming maliliit na palaka pag gabi, you don't even have to look for them... Squish Squish Squish....

Pusa not yet, though I've seen one dati sa kanto ng Meralco at Ortigas, isang small kuting na natumatawid, tapos nadaplisan ng isang G-Liner... Tipong nabundol sya but di nasagasaan...

Nakakaawa kasi nakikita ko sya nagstrustruggle in agony while we're waiting for the left turn...

If I wasn't mistaken, nasagasaan din syang tuluyan when 5 or more trucks were passing by.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    one time while driving inside the village of my ex. may naghahabulan na pusa tapos biglang sumuot sa ilalim ng Strada ko. narinig ko na lang yung crunching sound tapos parang dumaan yung right tire ko sa hump.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala pa naman...

mga insekto marami, lalo na sa highway..hehe :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rsnald
    paniki - sa may nueva ecija driving 12 midnight, dami pala paniki dun sa bayan na napuntahan ko, tumatakbo ako 120kph, biglang tumama sa windshield. takot ako! kala ko mumu.. manananggal hehehe
    hehe :hihihi:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
GROSS: Naka sagasa na ba kayo?