New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Makes our walls so dirty looking and makes us look so uncivilized in the eyes of tourists. For those who put grafitti on our street walls, street gates, bathroom doors and urinal walls, who are these people who do it? How old are they? Why do they do it? What does it mean? What do they get out of it? Is it a frat thing?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you're talking about a frat or gang doing it, it's usually done to mark territory for the benefit of rival gangs.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Territorial, ad and self-expression, I think...

3707:seesaw:

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    freedom of the press???because they really love to write

i think that is more on ads and territorial to signify their presence.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Sickos walang magawa sa buhay...KSP

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A sad expression of teenage angst. :mad: i feel for you pare!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    we have a graffiti problem in baguio too. graffiti here is caused by local iterations of the bloods/crips LA streetgangs -- a so 90's concept if you ask me.

the streetgangs here has become a major issue, graffiti has become a problem and several deaths have been reported. i hope the city's recent imposition of a curfew on juveniles will lessen the problem.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by altec View Post
    Makes our walls so dirty looking and makes us look so uncivilized in the eyes of tourists. For those who put grafitti on our street walls, street gates, bathroom doors and urinal walls, who are these people who do it? How old are they? Why do they do it? What does it mean? What do they get out of it? Is it a frat thing?
    The local graffiti are marks of territory of neighborhood gangs. Like dogs marking their territory and boundaries.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup, usually to mark their territory. pero meron ibang gumagawa ng grafitti because they consider it as an art. ako nagagandahan din ako minsan sa mga grafitti, lalo na ung makukulay na talagang pinag-isipan saka pinaganda. meron kasi ung iba sa mga legal wall gumagawa kaya napapaganda talaga. pero ung mga gang members usually to mark territory lang talaga kaya kahit saan tira lang ng tira.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Linky --> Graffiti

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
GRAFITTI: What's the logic by those who do it?