New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    since malapit na matapos ang 2007...has '07 been a good year for you? and what are your desires and wishes for the coming year?

personally '07 has been a very, very good year for me and my family, but I think it could have been better.....nonetheless, I'm very thankful for this year and it was smooth sailing through out the year.....

my wishes for next year is magtuloy-tuloy lang ang blessings and no major problems na dumating....

advance Merry X'mas to all and may we all have a prosperous new year!!!!

let the party begins!!!

:party::drunk::burp::champis2::cheers2:
    Last edited by shadow; December 21st, 2007 at 11:04 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it was ok. i had learned to be contented in what i have. there were blessings, there were problems, but its natural.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

2007 has been a challenging year for work....

The thrills and frills of business process outsourcing has taken a toll against our operations.... even if work quantity and quality are better and more cost-effective here in our country vs. where they are being transferred...

4909:coffee:

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    2007 has been very good to me and to my family in general.salary increase though it was eaten up by the sudden blow on dollar, new projects for the company which guaranteed my job for more years and lots of more good things and hopefully 2008 will be more fruitful than 2007.anyways, my 2008 opening salvo is my house.the construction will start by January.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats vtec....

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    2007 is a very good year for me! this is the first year of my company and we survived! our first milestone... started with 6 employees and now it's 8.

planning to hire 4 more by January! 2008 i know will be better. more people more income!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    can't complain about 2007, it was a very good year in all fronts.

Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2008 to everybody :cheers: :cheers:

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    2007 has been very good to me and to my family in general.salary increase though it was eaten up by the sudden blow on dollar, new projects for the company which guaranteed my job for more years and lots of more good things and hopefully 2008 will be more fruitful than 2007.anyways, my 2008 opening salvo is my house.the construction will start by January.

Congratulations bro.

I am sure it will be an exciting and enriching experience!

Whew!

4909:coffee:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Year 2007 also has been very good to me. Dito ko inumpisahan yung "dream house" ko at natapos this early December. Blessing na this January. Aside from this, nakabili pa ng ilang properties. I really thank God for these blessings.

Kahit na nasa M.East ang trabaho, okay naman ang kita, kaya konting tiis lang. At sana next year mag tuloy-tuloy pa rin ito.

Looking forward to a much better 2008.

goodbye 2007, welcome 2008....