New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    who tunes in to this show? ok sya, been listening to 89.9 on the way to work lately. normally tuned in to RX lang pero corny nung radio idol.
    Okay ang combination nung 3. Mo Twister, Mojo Jojo and Andi-9. medyo rated R lang nga and angas.

anybody know san makakakuha nung results ng celebrity challenge nila? di ko lagi napapakinggan ng buo.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    hehehe.... naalala ko tuloy c tim yap kahapon ang kulet! hahaha....

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hehehe the hotness si andi9,.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Its because of this morning show i'm listening to magic everymorning agian..

My last fave morning show also came from magic..
    "Morning Zoo Crew with King DJ Loga, Slick Rick, Mojo Jojo, and Teta News"

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't listen to any of the "morning shows" of any FM radios. Their constant blabbering gives me a headache.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i liked zack and joey in the morning before on nu107. that was a couple of years back i think. when i was still driving to the office, when i still had an office in ortigas, i listened to AM not FM radio. same with M2 di ko na ma-take yung FM morning shows. at least sa AM current events yung pinag-uusapan. haaay... iba talaga pag tumatanda na.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    sakin 95.5 kasi mellow music may kunting alternative. nakakarelax mag drive at higit sa lahat....Walang showbiz chikahan na maririnig dyan.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    I don't listen to any of the "morning shows" of any FM radios. Their constant blabbering gives me a headache.
    sinabi mo pa!

9. FrankDrebin Guest
    89.9 Every wednesday para sa showbiz chizmiz ni Mohan. Hehehe.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the best talaga yung morning show na to. nakakatawa pag pinagtritripan nila si mojo hehehe

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
good times (magic 89.9)