Hi mga tsikoteers...

Just wanted to check on this shop in Filmore Street, Palanan Makati City..

I was there last saturday morning and checking out their Car Alarm with Central Locking kung magkano pa-install for my Suzuki APV.

Their offer was really interesting.

The nice lady offered me 3500 for all. Car Alarm (forgot the name of the alarm, pero sabi nya.. stock daw ng Innova yun.. pero iba pangalan..) what I saw from the box was good, it has the standard alarm features with additional trunk release which I was looking for.

She offered 3500 nga for the installation, alarm and acuators but I said i wanted a 5-door install and she said that the 5th actuator is included so its a good deal..

Yung shop near the place was offering me around 3800 for the same package but walang trunk release option.

Another carshop in paranaque is offering me 4500 for the same package without the trunk release option..

So from comparing 3 shops.. Golden Bridge is the cheapest.. ang tanong if do they have good service?

Any tsikoteers have experience with this shop?

Thank you in advance po.

btw, I also saw this advertisement sa tsikot.com that offered 2700k for the install with 4 doors only, with optional trunk release.. so mag add pa ko siguro for the additional trunk release option. (home service din daw siya)