New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I read somewhere before na pwede to kasi. Pano kaya?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Kung pwede please share here.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you mean you wanted to have the same number? I was in Globe center last week and I overheard yun katabi ko na nag inquire rin ng ganyan, from what I remember hinde lang ako sure pero hinde yata pwede.

best bet is to call 211 on your handset, free naman yun call.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    wifey did inquire before... yung plan niya gusto convert to prepaid but it's not possible. globe trying to entice her with a free gift n95 but wifey refused. ended up cancelling her number and got a smart prepaid!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    * Lucius
    pwede po yan, ganyan ang ginawa ng mom ko, plan kasi sa office nila, 12 months, salary deduction, nung natapos na niya yung term, pina convert niya to prepaid, same number kaso yung mga rates naging pang prepaid din. punta lang po kayo sa Globe. pero hindi agad agad na mateterminate yung plan, ilang days pa bago ma convert.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Technically, it can be done. But doing so requires a lot of approvals. When they design mobile numbers, they would assign blocks of numbers to either prepaid or postpaid. Moving one mobile number to the other will require several system changes. They'd probably do it for large accounts, but for single or a personal account, they probably wouldn't unless it's a VIP.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    ended up cancelling her number and got a smart prepaid!
    The best thing to do!

:yawn: [SIZE="1"]4118[/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    2 years ago, I called 211 to have my Globe post-paid account cancelled. They asked the reason for cancellation, I just said I don't need it anymore because I have another Globe cellphone issued by my company. I remember they offered to convert it to prepaid instead. So it should be possible. I'm just not sure if they changed their policy but maybe you can call again and lie a little and say "...but a friend of mine was able to convert from post- to pre-paid before..." and see what happens...

Globe postpaid to prepaid?