New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    1 pm. Pero kung common yung name mo, go early para sigurado na makuha mo within the day yung clearance mo.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok. thanks

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks sa mga nag reply nakakuha na rin ako, sa LP na lang ako kumuha kaso inabot ako ng break. haha. 10 na kasi ako dumating.

thanks again.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Did you get the clearance within the day?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Did you get the clearance within the day?
    yup, within the day lang. actually dumating ako don ng around 10:15 tapos inabot ako ng break after ko magpa picture. so after ng break(1pm) eh na release na ung clearance ko. hehe. thanks again

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Ok lng pag-renewal sa mga malls or city halls...IF your name is not common...
    Ako I always go sa Quiapo for renewals...and guess what? since my name is so COMMON...lagi nag-aapear na may kaso daw ako. Tapos 1 week after ko pa daw makukuha. Palagi ganito...Can't they just see my ID, check my address and picture?? Ang low-tech naman

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Let me revive this topic...

I am needing of getting one, last time I got one was 2004 pa ata or 2005. Anyway, bottomline is nawala na yung luma kong clearance I can't find it. So I need to get a new one. Pero ang haba ng pila duon sa QC City Hall... As in abot na halos duon sa business permits area, I suspect mga lagpas 1000 people yun baka 2000 pa nga...

Anyway, meron bang lugar na mas tolerable ang pila. Hay, I hate fixers pero at this point parang I want to seek the help of one just to make it faster...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I think Robinsons has a tie-up with the NBI. The thing is, they only issue 500 clearances a day per branch. Lines can start forming as early as 5 am. Once you get there, immediately get a number. My friend just tried to get his last week and this was the information given to him by the guards on duty. You can check the list of other NBI satellite offices/outlets online.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Grabe naman yan. 5AM?? Pag 7AM kaya ako pumunta may aabutin pa kaya ako?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    dito sa park square merong kiosk.. tapat nang dusit hotel yung entrance.. wala masyado pila.. for renewal lang to..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
getting an nbi clearance