New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by thebat View Post
    I hate gays. Buti na lang nga wala ako sa gobyerno and wag sana ako mapunta in any high government position kse baka gumawa mga batas against gay people.

OT: to OLDBLUE: Mahilig ka pala on Hitler and WW2!? Medyo na hook din ako dyan until now obsess ako. Hitler was a catholic boy din and loved to play priest when playing with his brother and sister. Naging favorite student din sya (teacher's pet) ng isang paring teacher nya nung grade school sa Austria.

Di sya bading. Na-obsess sya sa pamangkin nya na nagpakamatay. Simula nun naging vegetarian na sya. Yung ibang generals nya bading, pinapatay nya.
    I also consider myself a "scholar" of sorts when it comes to the Third Reich. I don't know of any reputable institution or document which even remotely insinuated that Adolf Hitler was gay. He was linked to several women, but the real scholars intimated that he was in love only with Eva Braun (whom he married hours before his death in a Berlin bunker; and allegedly with Geli Rabaul (highly debatable, considering she was related to him).

And regarding the "gay" generals whom he had murdered, this is also debatable. Ernst Rohm, a comrade and SA leader, was a homo***ual, but he was never a general. He was killed not because he was queer, but Hitler feared the growing power of the SA, and the generals saw him as a threat. Werner von Fritsch, OKH Chief and Wehrmacht Commander-in-Chief, was also accused of being gay, but he died in battle, indeed the first general to have been so. If anything, he was homophobic.

Most of the field marshals and generals he had killed or imprisoned were accused of complicity in the July 20 assassination plot, and not for anything else.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Somewhat on-topic...

Today as I was heading home from a tiring trip to tagaytay, I saw 2 kids cross the road in front of us. One, a girl in her early teens, and the other holding her hand was a 3-4 yr old boy.

The boy walked and acted in a very pronounced feminine way.

It just made me wonder if my own beliefs that being "gay" is a product of environment and experience was spot on, or if I should consider the whole "genetics" argument.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thebat View Post
    I hate gays. Buti na lang nga wala ako sa gobyerno and wag sana ako mapunta in any high government position kse baka gumawa mga batas against gay people.

OT: to OLDBLUE: Mahilig ka pala on Hitler and WW2!? Medyo na hook din ako dyan until now obsess ako. Hitler was a catholic boy din and loved to play priest when playing with his brother and sister. Naging favorite student din sya (teacher's pet) ng isang paring teacher nya nung grade school sa Austria.

Di sya bading. Na-obsess sya sa pamangkin nya na nagpakamatay. Simula nun naging vegetarian na sya. Yung ibang generals nya bading, pinapatay nya.
    OT..Maganda basahin Rise and fall of the Third Reich by William Shirer and para malaman kung bading nga si Hitler ok yun Hitler and Women, nakalimutan ko yung author. Dami niya chicks hehe.

With regards to badings..ok magkaron ng tropang bading lalo na kung konektado sa showbiz

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    in 1000 years there be only be 1 ***.

Everyone will have both male and female organs.
    Last edited by cablespy; July 27th, 2007 at 11:57 AM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    OT..Maganda basahin Rise and fall of the Third Reich by William Shirer and para malaman kung bading nga si Hitler ok yun Hitler and Women, nakalimutan ko yung author. Dami niya chicks hehe.

With regards to badings..ok magkaron ng tropang bading lalo na kung konektado sa showbiz
    Yup, great read, although it has over 1,400 pages. It can really test your patience due to the small font. I have it on paperback, although some critics have dismissed Shirer's writings as too opinionated and speculative. I'm also looking forward to Valkyrie, the movie starring Tom Cruise, about the July 20 plot and Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg.

Yung mga ibang bading naman kasi, masyadong obnoxious sa TV, kaya may mga ibang conservatives na nate-turn off sa kanila.

* Cablespy: Anong nangyari na sa original post mo? Naging less confrontational yata, hehehe...Don't worry, mature naman tayo lahat dito. I'm sure it won't be taken personally by the other tsikoteers
    Last edited by Galactus; July 27th, 2007 at 12:14 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post

OT na talaga to! Meron akong book nyan. Tapos dami ko na ding DVDs on WW2. When I go to other countries I see to it that I look for DVD shop and buy anything on WW2. Pati dito kahit pirated pinapatulan ko hehe. Try watching the complete WW2 BBC, ganda!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cablespy View Post
    in 1000 years there be only be 1 ***.

Everyone will have both male and female organs.
    Hehehe... that would cure all the world's problems...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    My best friend is a gay. He has a great deal of wisdom. Saludo ako sa kanya.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Wala namang problema sa mga bading eh, wag lang yung mga kagaya ni Boy Abunda!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me, walang masama sa mga bading. live their lives as they please.

i have a lot of friends na bading. they make beso beso with me and i really dont mind. mas may utak, "class" at poise pa nga sila kesa sakin (im jologs) at kaya kong magbading badingan nang hindi nahihiya since i am secured about my ***uality.

sabi nila ang mga homophobic (takot at galit sa bading) daw at mga nagpapa macho ang talagang bading..harharhahrar.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Gays: What does society think of them?