New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ok lang basta di ako hina-harass. waheheehe.

*but i guess that goes for everybody, not just gays.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    in evry aspect, i respect them in every way as a son of god, being gay is not a sin, it is a choice and they made a choice of being one, though bible never mention about them but come to think of it they multiply without biological procreation.

basta makatao ginagawa nila, indi sila nakakasasakit ng kapwa o nakatatapak ng kapwa ayos lang. treat them as a human being, as well are=)

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    same same.

ob: ano naman kinalaman ng bading sa world war 2?!
    young adolf hitler hated the gypsies and the Jews. to him, these people were behaving in a different manner. they were flirting with women as well as men, they were flirting their way to the top. somewhere along the way, he just concluded that the Jews are a weak race.

he was ultra idealistic. he saw the jews getting the better jobs than his fellow countrymen. in fact, during WWII, isa ito sa mga grand plan nya, seize the wealth of the Jews, kaya tinago nya lahat yun mga personal luxury belongings nila like expensive cars, jewelries, furnitures etc.

young adolf hitler also saw the demise of a moral society when the Jews took over the higher jobs not only in Germany but also in Europe. media then was like our media now. full of lies, deceit and make believe stories, all in the guise of freedom of expression and art.

now bakit ko nalaman ito. I did read and compare notes about his life. kumbakit isang tao katulad nya, eh pumatay ng pagkarami-rami even to point of building mass gas extermination trains and camps. Germans put bullets on jew's head without remorse.

Hitler was also a very holy man. he was friends with the pope before he started his "evil" grand plan. and all throughout his campaign, the Vatican were on deaf ears sa nangyayari sa Europe. coincidentally, Rome's mother nation, Italy joined the Axis powers. We all know naman na up to now, the Vatican denounces homo***uality.

there will be another Hitler sa tingin ko in the coming future. kailangan lang ng isang idealistic young mind to pinpoint the effects of the homo***uals in power lalo na yun mga incognito pa. parang message ng thread title na'to if not controlled ...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    tao lang din ang mga iyan kaya wala masama sa kanila as long as di ka ginagawan ng masama.
    .minsan mas mabuti pa nga sila compare sa mga lalaki na iresponsable ..panay inom ,sugal .nag drugs,pabigat sa sa pamilya

may mga bakla pa todo kayod sa trabaho.after non mag linis ng bahay .alagaan mga kapatid at turuan sa pag aaral

pero bakit ang bilis nila dumami di naman sila nanganganak

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    They're human beings too. So, I treat them the way I'd like to be treated.

I do have one caveat. I wish some would quit trying to look and dress like women*. I've been fooled a couple of times before. Boy, did I feel silly.

* Both were in the Philippines and both looked prettier than many Pinays.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; July 26th, 2007 at 06:03 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    parang tatagal na naman itong topic dito...ilabas na yung popcorn!!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    They're human beings too. So, I treat them the way I'd like to be treated.

I do have one caveat. I wish some would quit trying to look and dress like women*. I've been fooled a couple of times before. Boy, did I feel silly.

* Both were in the Philippines and both looked prettier than many Pinays.
    You should stay away from Thailand, then. :bwahaha:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I hate gays. Buti na lang nga wala ako sa gobyerno and wag sana ako mapunta in any high government position kse baka gumawa mga batas against gay people.

OT: to OLDBLUE: Mahilig ka pala on Hitler and WW2!? Medyo na hook din ako dyan until now obsess ako. Hitler was a catholic boy din and loved to play priest when playing with his brother and sister. Naging favorite student din sya (teacher's pet) ng isang paring teacher nya nung grade school sa Austria.

Di sya bading. Na-obsess sya sa pamangkin nya na nagpakamatay. Simula nun naging vegetarian na sya. Yung ibang generals nya bading, pinapatay nya.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    less competition with the gels :2thumbsup:
    ^ sakto!

most of my women friends always tends to say na "sayang siya no, gwapo pa naman" or "bakit karamihan ng mga bakla gwapo? sayang", when i hear those lines from them, i always smile and speak to my head na "buti nalang at pangit ako." peace sa mga 3rd/4th ***.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Gays: What does society think of them?