New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    30% Gay!

"Loosen up you straight mate! These days women like a man with some softer edges to grab onto"

..but if I did that, I might turn into a............FOOOM! Kaboom!

[SIZE="4"]RUSTOM![/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    ahahahay!!! 20% badaf dw akow!!!! ngulat dn ako nung ng 100% hehehehe...

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Im 26% gay! Haaay!!!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    20% bading...maybe i should use facial product intead of soap to wash my face...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dazedchiq is 43% gay!

Congratulations! You've scored right in the middle and are a happy and well adjusted hetero babe!

Ako ata pinakamataas? Bakit ganon? Girlie girl naman ako. Hindi kaya dahil halos lahat ng kaibigan ko straight na lalake?
    Last edited by dazedchiq; September 6th, 2007 at 07:33 AM.

6. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dazedchiq View Post
    dazedchiq is 43% gay!

Congratulations! You've scored right in the middle and are a happy and well adjusted hetero babe!

Ako ata pinakamataas? Bakit ganon? Girlie girl naman ako. Hindi kaya dahil halos lahat ng kaibigan ko straight na lalake?
    Hehehe. Pareho lang tayo ng percentage. Compatible yata tayo?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    33% daw ako mga day!!!
    kya cguro comfy mga girls pg kasama ako

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    *dazedchiq: talo pa rin kayo...

Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    NIKY IS 46% GAY

Congratulations! You've scored right in the middle and are a happy and well-adjusted hetero man!

-----

Again, guys, between 25-49% gay isn't an affront to your manhood. I'm sorry to say that, psychologically speaking, nobody is 100% hetero***ual. (and if they say they are, they're lying, or psychotic... ).

It's that small percentage of femininity that gives men the ability to socialize and score with chicks... ...and it's that small percentage of masculinity that gives women the ability to compete with men... for the chicks...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. FrankDrebin Guest

Again, guys, between 25-49% gay isn't an affront to your manhood. I'm sorry to say that, psychologically speaking, nobody is 100% hetero***ual. (and if they say they are, they're lying, or psychotic... ).

It's that small percentage of femininity that gives men the ability to socialize and score with chicks... ...and it's that small percentage of masculinity that gives women the ability to compete with men... for the chicks...
    Defensive! Ahahaay! :gayfight:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

-----

Ahahaaay! Sister!!! Masmahaba pa pala ang hair mo sa akin! :gayfight:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Gay-O-Meter