New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    kinda reminds me of water lilies...or Anubias, an aquatic plant for fish tanks
    Last edited by badkuk; May 21st, 2016 at 12:43 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    yan ba yung humahaba na parang buhok ng matanda? may ganyan na isasampay mo lang mabubuhay na na parang ugat din tapos walang dahon.

teka, baka ibang ugat yung tinutukoy mo papa clavs?
    balete tree.. hehe

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Pag yung vines/climbing plants, can you just snip off a runner or two and stick it into the ground?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    medyo ot :

di ko maintindihan kung bakit pero lately tuwang-tuwa ako sa mga solar powered garden lights. halos lahat ng malalaking paso na nakapatong sa fence namin pinag-lalagyan ko
    Bro, unless high quality, in a few months, they'd die or crack....

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    The roof of our neighbor's garage used to be covered in flowering vines. When they found a snake once, they switched to normal roofing

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    The roof of our neighbor's garage used to be covered in flowering vines. When they found a snake once, they switched to normal roofing
    Pity that. The vines do a good job of cooling the roof. I wanted Balete trees in front of our house until my uncle told me they were prime real estate for snakes too.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Pity that. The vines do a good job of cooling the roof. I wanted Balete trees in front of our house until my uncle told me they were prime real estate for snakes too.
    One of the most beautiful houses I've ever been to had a Balete tree in the entrance of their home, I had to pass through those hanging roots or vines going to the lanai. I wasn't aware back then that it was a Balete tree but I was really mesmerized. hehehe.Kakatakot nga lang kasi baka snake na pala yung nakalambitin hahaha

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I think I got swayed by this thread. An hour ago, i bought six sacks of garden soil, ten pieces of pots and eight bunches of small bamboos.... From Concha Cruz...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Our perimeter is lined with bamboos. I think it helps a lot in cooling my room hehe

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; April 23rd, 2017 at 03:05 PM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Anyone here know about golden pothos? They seem to provide good ground cover, but i've also seen some creep up walls.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast