New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    This is just my piece on this;

if you can have peace by just using a pen so be it but when it goes out of hand use an iron hand.Just like what erap did..There will be no ending on the Mindanao crisis unless someone or somebody will end it.
    I'm afraid you can't pen to settle things in mindanao. Mindanao is case of islam againts christianity. Taking down one group means taking down most of them if not all...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ozcity View Post
    bakit kasi hindi pa palubugin yang basilan...ng maubos na.....ano ba naman yung isang maliit na isla ang mabubura...
    ...collateral damage: high

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Stop all these political peace process gimmicks!!! exterminate all that f*cking bastards!!!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    Stop all these political peace process gimmicks!!! exterminate all that f*cking bastards!!!

One napalm bomb will do the job.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ano nangyari sa " I WILL CRUSH YOU" ni GMA?...hanggang drama na lang ba gobyerno natin? potek, dami na ng namatay na sundalo natin. Hoy! mga genius sa gobyerno at miltary ...konting utak lang. ..MILKY KAYO!! (leche kayo)

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    23 marines pala lahat ang namatay sa katraydoran ng mga hayuf na bandidong yan.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Just an update:

At least 14 soldiers of the Philippine Marines were killed, 10 of whom were beheaded, while several others were wounded in the latest skirmishes between government troops and heavily armed Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) rebels in Tipo-tipo, Basilan, yesterday, military officials said.
    I wonder how our concerned authorities are taking this. If I followed the story correctly, the search for Fr. Bossi is a joint task with the MILF "cooperating" with the gov't troops. Then suddenly we see a clash between MI's and our troops. (A little drama was added because allegedly the beheadings were a rebel commander's way of exacting revenge on the troops that killed his son on a earlier encounter.) It is unforgivable that our gov't leaders will buy that MI bs that it is our troops that started it or because our troops strayed into "their" area..it's time to exterminate these pests with FINALITY!!!otherwise, it is a pity that soldiers lose their lives in the line of fire defending a country that is not at war, according to its leaders..what a waste..kung ako ung sundalo, i wouldn't go to the battlefield if i don't see my commander-in-chief in full battle gear!!!!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    What I'm mainly concerned about is the quality of war materiel they give our troops. Imagine, wala man lang bullet-proof vests at helmets! Tapos, sablay pa na mortar rounds. Tsk tsk. Dapat SOP dyan, yung mga nasa frontline, may issue na Kevlar vests at helmets.

Naknang talaga, pag sawa na ako sa present job ko, will volunteer sa frontlines, tapos will implement a scorched-earth, iron-fist, No-Prisoners, shock-and-awe strategy dyan sa Basilan!!!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Exterminate!!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    One thing I cannot understand is the seeming lack of response from GMA. She calls for a strong republic yet she can't seem to back it up against these moro rebels. Its quite different to use your armed forces against unarmed street demonstrators against people who can fight back with assault weapons.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Gadamn! Abu Sayyaf bandits behead 4 Marines